Kosher Motors

206 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 3, 2020

Again my experience again Yalana lied in my face again. I received a letter from a tow company in Orlando the car that they had in their possession for... over 3 months . The lady financed it and had an accident in Orlando I get a letter stating in the state of Florida it is still in my name however I go talk and Yalana just straight lied said oh I talk to the guy it's not true the guy sent to my email what the computer in Tallahassee is saying as of today. Yalana is a lier so she is the front of the business when you walk in so if she is a lier then imagine what the rest of the company is . No customer service she is rude, obnoxious, and disrespectful.

June 5, 2020

Had to bring to another place to figure out what's wrong cam sensor wasn't plugged in bad coolant temp sensor. They want me to pay for things that I told... them to before delivery

• May 29, 2018

Very pleased with my experience at this dealership. Found a nice car in a day and was able to take it home in less than an hour. They have great customer... service and it was a pleasure communicating with the salespeople.

March 27, 2020

I recently visited this car lot today to get approved for a vehicle I had seen on CarGurus, that I was told was on yard that actually wasn’t even there.... Upon beginning paperwork a man who I believe goes by “Mayo” took my license supposedly to make a copy of it and never returned it. After a 10 minute drive home, and realizing that I didn’t have my driving credentials, I called and headed back to the lot. I was told that they had just closed, but he lived near by and was giving a personal number for him. He repeatedly ignored my calls until eventually calling me back claiming that I probably misplaced it, and that I would have to wait until Sunday (my only day off) to come pick up my license, not to mention I have work in the morning and I will have to drive. This is an incredible inconvenience and that I feel lies on the negligence of the employee. He was more concerned about trying to sell me cars (that I didn’t want) instead of returning my legal documents.

January 23, 2020

Horrible customer services, they promise to fix something and they never did. They made me pay extra for a tag that I didn’t need after I told them multiple... times that I already had one. Don’t buy from Lucy and Al

December 2, 2019

I bought my first car here. Everyone that I encountered was super friendly. I was offered coffee and there’s a vending machine if you get hungry waiting... for your paper work. I would definitely recommend. Besides their prices are more than fair. They were on top of everything making the process super easy. They check to make sure everything is clean and working optimally before you leave. I don’t know what your waiting for but I gotta go drive my new baby (Mini Cooper!!!) now! Be sure to check out my girl Luz !

September 11, 2019

Most reliable, honest and fast service. This Place was recommended to me by a friend and i have to say, its the ONLY place i would go and shop for cars.... They have anything from family vans, to work trucks and even luxury vehicles. in short: BEST CAR DEALERSHIP.

May 21, 2019

Great service, great cars. Everybody was super helpful and nice. I got Hyundai Entourage, they changed the battery and oil for me. Thank you guys!

March 12, 2019

Bought the car and about a month later problems started showing up, brought it back and they took care of it for me!! very pleased, will recommend to friends... and family

February 18, 2019

They are a very shady low quality con company. I caught a terrible anxiety attack purchasing a vehicle there.They had me pay a deposit for a car but then... wouldn’t let me take it or provide vin information. On top of that the salesman didn’t even apologize for wasting my family’s time and Leaving false hopes. They say peace of mind but it’s actually a nightmare. Worst car shopping experience of my life! Never ever going back.