Chevrolet-Cadillac of Bloomsburg

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New Lease

This was my second lease with this dealer and would recommend them to my family and friends.

Dealer response

Dave, thank you so much for your high rating. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

4.5

2013 Chevy Cruze

Great atmosphere needed my car inspection and was in and out no time

Dealer response

Matt, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Cadillac of Bloomsburg. We hope to see you soon! Have a great day!

PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

Only had inspection and wipers replaced. They kept me informed as to what was completed and what was needed. Then it was out the door very efficiently! I've been using this dealership about 20 years now.

Dealer response

Shirley, thank you for choosing Cadillac of Bloomsburg as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Thank you so much for your business and loyalty over the years! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

The service is the best in the area!!

The service is the best in the area. Consistently ranking 5 STAR.

Dealer response

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Cadillac of Bloomsburg!

David Minto

I am always treated well. All the staff are great.

Dealer response

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again for choosing Cadillac of Bloomsburg and we hope to see you again.

Inspection Due called for an appointment next week

Inspection was completed. I only had to wait about an hour and I was pleased with the cost.

Dealer response

We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Cadillac of Bloomsburg

Purchase of my new Cadillax XT5

I found the purchasing of a Cadillac XT5 from Chevrolet/Cadillac of Bloomsburg to be a very pleasant experience. The sales person, Chad Thomas, was most informative and helpful. I was satisfied with the deal and look forward to many happy years with my new car.

Dealer response

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great service, always!

Best dealership Ive ever dealt with! Weve bought several cars from here.

Service experience was excellent!

Our car was finished in timely manner and staff was very personable and professional . We were very pleased with my service experience.

Dealer response

Maryjo Stemrich, we are so happy to read such a great review about Cadillac of Bloomsburg! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

chevy cruz

great experience like the car and dealership was courteous salesman answered all our questions and we went back for more help as we are older and don't understand everything with phone useage but was very helpful

Dealer response

Hi David Shultz, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Cadillac of Bloomsburg. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.