Chevrolet-Cadillac of Bloomsburg

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

Great service. Service deparyment is always courtious and friendly.

Dealer response

Scott, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Great Auto Service

The service team did everything possible to make sure I was happy. I would not consider taking my vehicle anywhere else.

Dealer response

Bob, we're very happy to hear it! Thank you for your review and your kind words! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Chevrolet Silverado

We had a great experience buying or new truck! Chad was awesome !! I would definitely recommend my friends!!!

Great Place! Great Service!

Excellent service as always. Was in dealing with service on our truck. Decided to walk in to check out a used equinox. Ended up had exactly what we wanted. Mike is excellent! Everybody there great as usual!!

1.5

Don?t waste your time

Poor customer service with a used car. We won?t be returning.

Repair review

Got my car in and fixed very quickly. Willing to make the repairs needed in a hurry.

2015 Equinox normal service - oil change - inspect

Work was done on time and correctly at a reasonable price. Service desk was courteous and friendly.

Z71 silverado

Great so far only have truck four days. Chad was very good to work with.

truck owner

Made an appointment for an oil change on 7/24/2017 ... Making the appointment was very simple ... A variety of times were offered to accommodate my schedule ... The service department was ready for me when I arrived and the waiting time was minimal ... Pricing for the oil change was very fair and probably less than what I had paid in the past at other dealerships ... Service department was very professional and waiting area was very accommodating ... In general, a very positive experience!

2017 Chevy Colorado Purchase

Very friendly salespeople and the team worked to get me the best deal that they could for the vehicle I purchased.