Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat of Springfield

220 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 23, 2020

Took my car in for service and they did the oil change while informing me of recall service needed. They had the parts required and got me on my way.

We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the service that you received. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with!

October 24, 2020

Sales Rep O' Neil assisted me with my purchase. He didn't trying for the sale very informative of pros and cons. Helped set up all features and everything... went smooth and quick. I highly recommend this dealer ship and sales rep O'Neil. This Scat Pack Challenger really out did it self I love my car

Thank you for your kind feedback Q, we really appreciate it!

• June 13, 2013

The salesman and the entire staff were great. Great attention detail and prompt service. We have bought from this dealer before and have been very pleased... with all aspects.

October 5, 2020

Thank you to Richard for handling my service smoothly. But the real reason I’m here is to thank him for using my $10 off coupon retroactively. Kudos.

We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the service that you received from Richard. Please always feel free to let us know if there is ever anyt...hing else that we can help you with :)

September 23, 2020

The service advisor knew the reason for the visit as soon as I told him my name. Scheduled for the date I chose, and helped with additional questions.... They washed and sanitized the car before returning to me. The best service!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our service team. We really appreciate it. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Please ...always feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with! Thanks again Rob :)

September 17, 2020

I scheduled an appointment with Safford to replace a lost key and was provided the best customer service I have ever gotten at a dealership. Daniel Vega... was my service representative and he was able to identify a recall that replaced my keys at no additional charge. The service team there also identified a crack in my front differential that if gone unnoticed, could have led to my vehicle potentially crashing while on the highway. I am very thankful for the great service I was provided and would recommend anyone take their vehicle here to be serviced.

David, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Daniel and the rest of our team. We really appreciate it. We're so glad to hear th...at you are happy with the service that you received. Please always feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

September 16, 2020

They helped me so easily find a vehicle after my accident, They have very very good customer service! Would recommend for you to go shop there for your... next car.

We're so glad to hear that Toni, thank you! Please always feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can help you with :)

September 8, 2020

As always, friendly and courteous service. I was kept apprised of the progress on the repairs of my car. They even gave my car a complimentary wash, which... was greatly appreciated given the rainy ( and muddy!) weather the area had been experiencing recently.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our team here at Safford CDJR of Springfield, we really appreciate it! Please always feel... free to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can help you with!

September 8, 2020

I would just like to commend Mr. Steve Ayala for his understanding during my visit to his service Dept. My auto was purchased only 90 days ago and I was... told the warranty package was cancelled. Being a little upset Mr. Steve Ayala investigated the issue and restored the warranty package. Many thanks to him for his professional manner during this transaction. The service was completed less than two hours and away I went as a very happy customer... driving my lime green challenger. Thanks again SIR Cecil Retired CIA

We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the service that you received. Please always feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else tha...t we can help you with.

August 22, 2020

I was planning on purchasing a Scat Pack (Charger)at the dealership due to a wide selection, now I see why. They would not let me test drive the vehicle... I selected rather to work with the high price numbers. I wasted my time at this dealership. According to an inside source they have a policy not to let customers test drive certain vehicles. Buyers beware!

Almal, In today's environment with Covid-19, we do not accompany the person that test drives our vehicles due to social distancing. Regarding tes...t driving a Scat Pack, it is our current policy that we do not allow these vehicles to be test driven without supervision. As you might know, these vehicles are rated at almost 500 horsepower and have unique driving characteristics. In addition, people that purchase Scat Pack do not want them to be previously driven as many are put in car shows or become collector cars. We allow all of the vehicles on our lot to be privately test driven, except Scat Packs, SRT's and Hellcat models. We're sorry that your policy upset you, but please understand that we do this out of respect for the final purchaser of the vehicle.