Acura of the Desert

113 reviews

113 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of the Desert from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 10, 2019

The battery in my Acura died and while I was able to get the car jump started I was concerned that the dealership would be closed before I arrived. I... anxiously pulled up to the service department where Julio reassured me that they would remain open, fix the problem, and that I should relax in the lounge to cool off from the summer sun. It didn't take long for my car to be ready and I was pleased to find out that the expense of my new battery was partially covered under a warranty! While I was waiting in the lounge Ty from the management department came over to see if I needed anything. Great experience at Acura of the Desert! The fact that they washed and vacuumed out my car was a bonus. Thanks, Acura of the Desert!

July 3, 2019

I spoke to Mr. Rob Gillen, he provided me with all the information regarding the new Acura RDX. To include the specifications and all the new technology.... I was more impress with his presentation than the vehicle itself. He definitely represents Acura of the Desert that one can be proud of. Unlike other dealerships, you need to hang on to him and retain him. Outstanding Sales Consultant.

• August 14, 2014

Everything about my experience was perfect, that's all I have to say. Extremely professional staff, very kind gentlemen, and I was given a great deal.... Much better than Riverside Acura's deal. I appreciate you guys.

June 29, 2019

My husband and I were hesitant and debating between an Acura MDX and Audi Q7. What sold the Acura MDX was the great customer service at Acura of the Desert.... Luis was beyond helpful and friendly, answering all of our questions, never pressuring us to make a decision. Ty, the sales manager, made the paperwork process so simple and easy to understand. We are happy to have join the Acura of the Desert family.

June 13, 2019

One of the definitions of an oasis is "something that provides refuge, relief, or pleasant contrast" and this fits Acura of the Desert to a tee. John MacKay... was a treat to work with: knowledgeable and thorough with just the right amount of follow-up - a pleasant contrast to the high-pressure experience that usually defines car shopping. Ty Thomas moved us quickly and efficiently through the paperwork - a relief from the tension that often accompanies the process. And finally, Gil Martinez - maybe it's overstating to say he provided a refuge, but he certainly provided just the right touch of professionalism and comfort to complete the transaction.

June 9, 2019

Acura of the Desert's salesman, Gary, is terrific. The on-site sales effort was fair, honest and very attentive as was his follow-up after the sale. ... The sales manager, Ty, was most efficient and professional, and the General Manager, Gil, went out of his way to discuss the transaction with me. A great place to buy or lease a car.

June 7, 2019

We contacted Acura of the Desert to find the car we wanted. They were amazing! Kept in contact and the purchase was easy breezy! We love our car and... were so thankful for the ease of purchase!

May 13, 2019

Got the car I want in the color I wanted at a great price. From the beginning to the end, I was satisfied with each step of the car buying process.

March 30, 2019

Thanks, Oscar .... You have a nice week..!! I will refer to my friends and family..! Thanks again for all your hard work and honesty. You have a good... day.....!

March 17, 2019

I went to Acura of The Desert to get some information on the Acura SUV. Rob Gillen was professional, patient and knowledgeable in explaining the vehicles... with no pressure..... Great experience and would highly recommend.