Acura of the Desert

130 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 12, 2020

I have purchased or leased my cars from Acura of the Desert for many years. The dealership has always been top notch. Gary Stone has been our sales consultant... on all of our purchases and he is excellent, always follows through on all details. I highly recommend Acura of the Desert

February 24, 2020

Absolutely amazing service and excellent staff who truly care. They affordably helped me receive everything I wanted and needed in a vehicle. Best dealer... ever!

• August 14, 2014

Everything about my experience was perfect, that's all I have to say. Extremely professional staff, very kind gentlemen, and I was given a great deal.... Much better than Riverside Acura's deal. I appreciate you guys.

February 19, 2020

Gil Martinez came in on a Sunday to complete my trade in. Amazing Service and attention to detail! Gary Stone was great in every way!

January 16, 2020

Every aspect of the process is better than anyone could hope. The no haggle price is beyond fair. It is great. The sales process is low pressure and... "what you see is what you get" - no hidden charges, no upselling. My only regret is I had not discovered this gem of a dealership when I bought my first car 40 years ago. In simple words, Acura of the Desert sets the standard for how a dealership and car buying experience should be,.

January 7, 2020

The entire team was great. Gil stayed open late for us to pick up the car since we were driving from over an hour away. Gary was so knowledgeable and took... his time to show me everything I needed to know about my new car. The finance team was awesome too. I highly recommend this dealership. The team is professional and doesn't jerk you around on price. This was the best experience I've had with a dealership and will be using them again in the future!

January 3, 2020

Truly a first class car purchase experience from the pricing, financing to the introduction of the car's features. There was no haggling over the price... as it was the best price I was offered for a car with a color that was not available anywhere in my area. We traveled several hours to finalize the purchase and there were no surprises. We were welcomed to the showroom, the car was ready for us to inspect and drive. We even were offered to partake in a BBQ they were having for their employees while we were going through the paperwork. Gil Martinez , Oscar Solis and Ty Thomas were very friendly, helpful and efficient. Couldn't give a higher recommendation

December 22, 2019

Comfortable, relaxing, enjoyable, and an all around Great Experience dealing with Acura of the Desert. Sales Consultant, Oscar Solis, made my fiancee's... and my car buying experience pleasurable, and refreshing. Thank you all who helped us. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone looking for a pleasurable experience on purchasing a vehicle!

November 30, 2019

My wife and I were in search of a very specific, hard to find, vehicle. We found this vehicle at Acura of the Desert. Because we were shopping from 500+... miles away from the dealership, we asked for as much information about the vehicle as possible prior to making a decision to make the trip. Every question and every request was promptly and professionally addressed beyond our expectations. Their customer service was genuine. We were more than satisfied with the extra effort provided, so we made the trip. We were greeted by a friendly face while being picked up at the airport, which was just the beginning of our experience with our new "family." From test drive, to financing, to final purchase, we were treated like family and we felt like VIPs! Thank you all for a truly exceptional auto buying experience! We love our 2SS Camaro! The road trip home was a blast!

November 29, 2019

I located a new 2020 RDX with my desired packages and color online. One day later I received a call from Ty Thomas saying that they indeed did have my... car in stock. The next day I drove the 200 miles hoping that it was not a bait-and-switch attempt. It was the best car-buying experience. Ten days earlier, I went with my sister to buy her new RDX in Roseville and was highly impressed with her experience. The Desert guys were even better. Highly recommended.