Acura of the Desert

Saturday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(541) 621-7899 (541) 621-7899

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Oscar Solis is the man to go to for an Acura!

Oscar Solis has made this entire experience really incredible. We have had some pretty bad experiences in the past with buying a car, so we were hesitant to say the least. With Covid-19 going around, we also did not want to spend hours at a dealership going back and forth. We contacted Oscar by phone and he took care of everything. We showed up the next morning, ready to go. Really, such a great and rewarding experience. Oscar listened to what we wanted, asked the right questions and was there to answer any questions we had. Really, if you are in the market for a car: consider Acura and consider Oscar at Acura of the Desert. I guarantee you, you''ll leave a happy customer!

Fabulous Experience

Worked with Rob Gillen. Happy with the experience and the leasing process with Ty. Superb dealership! Our second Acura lease. Definitely recommend to my friends.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

I purchased a 2017 RDX. This was the best experience ever! John helped us find the perfect car. Then Rusty Lemmon, Corvette, and Kim help wrap up the transaction. Very quick and easy. I would highly recommend Acura of the Desert.

Thanks for professional service

Last week I purchased a used car from Derick. The experience I had was one of the best I have ever had with an automobile purchase. He understood my needs and did his best to see I was able to make the purchase. Both Derick and Mark made effort to sell me the car within my budget in a very professional way Thanks to both of you, I am enjoying the car.

help to buy

Very helpful sales person, explains all at test drive!

a class act

I drove over to acura of the desert the other day just for fun and ended up meeting a few of the guys who worked there. Every salesmen was a class act, all very friendly and professional. made me feel good about being there. i appreciate it.

simply the best

Everything about my experience was perfect, that's all I have to say. Extremely professional staff, very kind gentlemen, and I was given a great deal. Much better than Riverside Acura's deal. I appreciate you guys.

very professional

I stopped by Acura of the desert after work the other day and took a look around. The gentlemen who helped me was much more professional and knowledgeable than what I was used to before, dealing with Toyota and Honda across the way. Can't remember his name, a shorter fellow. But it was great. Thanks, I'll let my frineds know about you guys too.

A much better staff than Lexus

I came into Acura right after visiting a few surrounding dealerships and the sales staff was much better than that of Lexus across the street, and mostly all the others I visited. It really made my day. I've heard a few negative things about this Acura dealer before but I'm here to tell you that none of those rumors or remarks were true at all. Head down and see for yourself. I'll be back, don't worry.

Everything was addressed ..... and done well.

I thought I had some issues, and became upset with good reason......however, it is also fair to say that the dealer stepped up to the plate and fixed everything. It is my duty as a consumer advocate to praise and give credit when it is due also. I don't believe people should just file the complaints when they aren't willing to print the good stuff too. Kudos to Acura for making a happy customer out of me.