Acura of the Desert

131 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 29, 2019

I located a new 2020 RDX with my desired packages and color online. One day later I received a call from Ty Thomas saying that they indeed did have my... car in stock. The next day I drove the 200 miles hoping that it was not a bait-and-switch attempt. It was the best car-buying experience. Ten days earlier, I went with my sister to buy her new RDX in Roseville and was highly impressed with her experience. The Desert guys were even better. Highly recommended.

November 8, 2019

This dealership continues to exceed my leasing experience! This is my second Acura with Acura of the Desert. My first was an RDX and now an MDX. Getting... an MDX that checked off most my boxes for a price I could afford has left me elated. I couldn't be happier with this car but what has equally made me happy is how accommodating the staff was through this process. I worked with Gil Martinez (GM), John MacKay (Sales Manager) and Oscar (Sales Manager). These three gentlemen not only made me feel very welcome on each visit but they worked with me on my budget to make this a rewarding purchase for me. I can't thank them enough!

October 7, 2019

Patrick and his team were extremely helpful in meeting my budget needs. They were thorough and got me through everything in a timely manner. I will be... returning when I get a car for my daughter.

October 5, 2019

Offers everything you could want from dealership ... great people that want to meet your needs ... great products that perform consistently without major... issues ... and great service when you need them to maintain, adjust, or just answer your questions.

September 22, 2019

Gil and Patrick were great. Helped me out so much with my trade in. They have great prices and I would definitely recommend this place.

August 31, 2019

I'm extremely happy with my car. Oscar did all his research to find me the right car for me. He has excellent customer service. He is very hospital and... I would recommend family and friends to him.

August 22, 2019

My sales rep was John Mackay. He was fantastic from the beginning to the end. He even drove to my house with me to make sure my new car would fit in... the garage along with my husband's big truck.

August 13, 2019

Our Salesman Rob Gillen and His Sales Manager, Don Corvette, made our selection of the 2019 RDX in providing the 'Pros and Cons' of their Products as... compared to other Makes/Models. There was not any question that was not answered. Lease terms agreeable without a problem. The best we have encountered relative to their Sales / Finance organization. Pleasure doing business with them. Their extra effort worked for us!

August 1, 2019

Oscar went above and beyond to help us and even stayed very late! Outstanding and we will recommend him to everyone we know out here.

July 10, 2019

The battery in my Acura died and while I was able to get the car jump started I was concerned that the dealership would be closed before I arrived. I... anxiously pulled up to the service department where Julio reassured me that they would remain open, fix the problem, and that I should relax in the lounge to cool off from the summer sun. It didn't take long for my car to be ready and I was pleased to find out that the expense of my new battery was partially covered under a warranty! While I was waiting in the lounge Ty from the management department came over to see if I needed anything. Great experience at Acura of the Desert! The fact that they washed and vacuumed out my car was a bonus. Thanks, Acura of the Desert!