Read reviews that mention:

July 13, 2017

Don't ever do business with Mark or M & M Auto Brokers He promises a lot and never delivers. His cars have alot of problems and he says he will fix them... but never does. And wont answer the phone or return your calls. Trust me a big waste of money!! Don't do business we him ever!!

July 12, 2017

Everything was good. I will tell my friends and family to get their ard from here.

June 3, 2017

Mark is a great guy...I just bought a Mercedes for under $10000...I was $1000 short and he floated me for 60 days, so I can get in the car I wanted...Go... bless you and your young family...

May 8, 2017

Worked with me has good cars no ns and to the point I'll let u know how it works out

April 29, 2017

Finally,my search is over. I cannot tell you how long I have been looking for this particular VW convertible bug. There it was being advertise on this... internet M & M Autobrokers @ Chantilly, VA. I called. I spoke to a MR. Mark Malek and was invited to come for a test drive. I will tell you the price the best. The transaction was less than 20 minutes. to include my temporary tags. I am so happy about my convertible white bug.

March 11, 2017

I bought a 03 Galant gray from Mark back in March 2014 the car still runs as great as the day I bought it from him I've done a few up grades to it but... it is still riding perfect , Thx. Mark this T . Hammock from Baltimore MD. And I have sent family & friends to him and they brought cars from him also

January 22, 2017

Looked at 2 different vehicles, gave me and my wife time to come to a decision without being rushed. Purchased a 06 Infiniti m35x and drove it home 4hrs... without any problems.

January 22, 2017

Mark sold me a quality Land Rover in the fall, and it's still going strong. He knocked some off of the price, which was already a fair price, and we wrapped... it up very quickly. He even called later to make sure I was happy with the car. I'm not sure why some people here give Mark a bad wrap. He was warm, respectful, and honest in all my dealings with him, and never acted like a "used car salesman" in any way. He's low key--tells you the best price he can give you, and if you like the price, you can buy it. If not, he would say "good day." That's how it should be, in my opinion. Also, he had absolutely no problem with me taking the Rover offsite to have a pre-sale inspection done by a Rover expert. Other dealers will hem and haw about why that's unnecessary, but he just handed me the key. Also, the Rover mechanic agreed that it was a great car and price. As I said, buying a car from him was easy--no pressure, gimmicks, or games, and two months later, I love the car. I would absolutely buy another car from him. Good guy.

January 15, 2017

I called in to ask about a car and the dealer snapped at me when I asked the price saying "Isn't it on the site" I liked how the car look but will never... go there that was bad customer service and uncalled for attitude.

January 10, 2017

Just purchased a 2005 Jeep G.Limited with a HEMI engine from Mark @ M & M AUTOBROKERS in Chantilly. We drove 2 hours from Frederick MD. The SUV was as... described, and we were in and out in 15 minutes. Today, we took it for MD inspection, and to our surprised it passed with no issues. Thank you Mark for all your help with our purchase, and we will recommend you to our friends and family.