Allen Turner Chevrolet

1805 reviews

1805 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Allen Turner Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 11, 2016

I have had random security ignition issues with my new Corvette since the beginning. Jeff Henson & his team stepped up to the plate and are getting the... job done. Parts are on order and hopefully I will have another positive review to place after the new parts are installed.

Thank you for your feedback. A Manager will be in contact with you soon.

Worked with:
    Al Sienko

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 53 reviews

April 9, 2016

been great so far keep up the good work .david cole was great .i have not had service done yet but i'm sure they are great also .harry

Thank you so much for the review, Harry! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

April 6, 2016

I had an issue with my truck vibration, I did not buy from Allen Turner, but after going to two other chevy dealers with zero luck Larry was a breath of... fresh air. He told me what he could do and then did it. I have told everyone and my next chey will be with Allen Turner!

April 5, 2016

I took my truck in to have it checked as the front end would not align. Ended up having to replace ball joints. They had the truck several days waiting... on parts. After picking the truck up after repairs were made, I had to return to the service center because the truck was making a horrible metal on metal sound when the brakes were applied. I was told the brake plate needed to be adjusted. I later had to return because the front end of the truck was lower than it was before and the front passenger tire was scrubbing on the fender well.....pulling the metal away from the underside of the fender well. I was told that a bolt, can't remember what it was called, was missing on the driver side and the one on the passenger side was loose. They tightened the one bolt and had to order a bolt for the other side. I was told I would have to bring the truck back when the the other bolt came in. I returned a few days later for the bolt to be installed. I was never charged for this as I am pretty sure the mechanic failed to put the truck back together after the initial repairs were made. I was not ever given a loaner car because there were never any available. I had to take time off from work each time I had to return to the dealership. My primary concern is whether or not anything else was not properly repaired, which might in turn be a safety concern. I have no intentions of ever returning to the service department as I'm not really sure your mechanics are qualified to perform the job they are doing. I have no issues with the Service personnel....just the mechanics. They obviously didn't even drive the truck at any point to see if there were any issues after the repairs were made.

Thank you for the feedback. This information will be given to a Manager and he will be contacting you.

April 4, 2016

I met Joe Units at the door moments after arriving at the dealership and was so glad I did. As a fellow military veteran we hit it off right away. I... found his honesty, integrity and charismatic personality an awesome surprise as compared to my previous new auto purchase experiences. Joe's low pressure approach to car sales was refreshing and his knowledge of the vehicle impressive. I felt as if he did a great job securing me the vehicle I wanted at the price I was hoping for. I highly recommend him for anyone looking to put the fun back into the car buying experience. Allen Turner Chevrolet is lucky to have him and this dealership will be my first choice for any future Chevrolet purchases.

Thank you so much for the review!! We are glad you enjoyed your experience here at Allen Turner Chevrolet.

April 3, 2016

Had an 0800 appointment for oil change/27 point checkup-2 1/2 hours later vehicle was ready-also was price increase for use of synthetic oil of which... had recently went up $10.00 to cover such- When I have an appointment I really expect better service as I own two vehicles and have always had them serviced at this dealership-had less waiting time when there were no appointments-almost in and out time. Will have to think about where to have my vehicle serviced next time as to above experience. THIS IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE COURTESY-KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL ATTENTION THAT MARVIN HALL HAS PROVIDED TO MY FAMILY AS CUSTOMERS. MARVIN HAS ALWAYS TAKEN OF THE PROBLEM AND GIVEN US THE ATTENTION THAT LOYAL CUSTOMERS DESERVE. YOU COULD SAY IT WAS "JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS' BUT MY SON-IN-LAW EXPERIENCED THE SAME ISSUE

Thank you for your feedback. A manager will be contacting you shortly about your experience.

April 2, 2016

My experience at Allen Turner Chevrolet was a no pressure enviornment. Myles Willsey provided great sales representation, answered all of my truck buying... questions, and took the time to ensure all of my new vehicle's requirements were filled. This was the easiest vehicle purchase that I've ever made. No pressure, no lengthy waits, excellent service and a staff of professionals.

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience here at Allen Turner Chevrolet!!

April 1, 2016

Enjoyed working with Zia Holly and Al Sienko they were very professional and willing to work with the customers needs. They work very hard to meet my financial... needs.

Thank you so much for the review. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Worked with:
    Al Sienko

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 53 reviews

April 1, 2016

Fast quality service with minimum wait time. Warm friendly staff. Always a pleasure doing business there. Would recommend this dealer to anyone in the... local area!

Thank you so much for the review!!

March 30, 2016

JOE UNITS Is A Wonderful Man To Work With...Very Knowledgeable About The Cars On Lot. Very Good People Skills...Looking Forward To Working With Him Again... In The Future.