Executive Auto Sales of Shawano

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great choice

Awesome place! Amazing people to work with! Great quality cars!! I’d definitely go back and buy from them again and recommend to anyone looking to buy.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback! we appreciate it!

Excellent experience

I have bought two cars from this dealership so far. They have quality vehicles and great employees. They go above and beyond and I recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used car at a good price. Great Job Exceutive Auto!

Dealer response

Thank you for your review we appreciate it!

Great service

When we traded our car for a new one they gave us the best trade in price in shawano county and the service was great and it's been over a year and still no problems. Would definitely go back when we are ready for another vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback! we appreciate it!

Awesome experience!

Had a great experience quick and easy love my new car! Thanks Brittany and Adam for your help. Will definitely buy from them again! Recommend

Dealer response

Thank you for your review we appreciate it!

definitely recommend!

I have bought two of my vehicles from here and never had a problem with either one. I also get my oil changed and mechanical work done here when needed and they always do a good job. The staff is very accommodating! Also, Brittany the finance manager explains everything so well if you have any questions on the financing part. Overall, a great business!

1.0

Upsetting Experience

Horrible experience, we were not treated like valued customers, had to visit in person and call twice to finally be allowed to complete a credit application just to have the car sold while I waited for them to get back to me. Apparently my husband and I were not the TYPE of customers they want.

Dealer response

We are sorry you had a disappointing experience. But when we called to tell you that you were approved for financing you still had not committed to purchasing the vehicle. I am sorry that you are not happy and thank you for giving us the opportunity for your business. Have a great day and let us know if there is ever any way we can assist you.

Car repair while on vacation in Shawano, WI

While I was in Shawano, WI on vacation the front under carriage panel came loose and was dragging on the ground while I was driving. I stopped into the Executive Auto Sales at 1204 E. Green Bay St., Shawano, WI. to have it fixed so I could continue on my trip. The sales manager had one the service tech's fix problem and did not charge me for the repair. I was extremely grateful the he was so generous and kind to do this for me. Next time I am back in that town I will stop in to say hello to him and his staff. He truly is a very nice person that cares about his customers.

Very Happy

I'm happy with my new truck! They even threw in a full tank of gas and new floor mats, which was appreciated. Adam and Chris made this an easy process for me- Thank You both!

Thank you for your review we appropriate it!

They made buying a vehicle easy!

We dealt with both Adam and Chris, and had very good service from both of them. Adam continued to help me via text, even though he was ill and in the ER! Chris stepped in and took caring of everything, so that we could pick up the vehicle that day, when Adam was out. They both made it easy for us, as we were from out of town, and buying the vehicle for my dad, who was even further away. We paid a little more than we wanted to, but it is a pretty nice vehicle, and will be perfect for my dad. ;) Chris had the gas tank filled up and arranged for me to get floor mats in the vehicle right away, which was much appreciated. Thank you both- we will definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a vehicle! :)

2013 Acura TL

I had only a couple of days to look for a car. I found 4 cars in the state that matched my criteria. The first place I stopped was at Executive Auto in GB. I was very happy with the way Joe treated me. I did hear something that concerned me when I drove the car and Joe told me he would get it in the shop immediately to be fixed. I drove around the state to look at the others and still liked that one the best, so drove back to GB and it was already fixed ready for another test drive. I couldn't be happier with the car and really want to thank Joe and Chris for being so helpful and accommodating.