Billion Auto - Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Refused Service!
    August 26, 2014

Traveling through the area from Michigan and need to have my brake controller checked on my Ram 3500. I am pulling a 12k lb fifth wheel and don't need... to have a trailer with no brakes. The service department told me I had to come back in 6 days with an appointment. I have never been treated this poorly at a Chrysler dealership in 35 years of buying Chrysler products.

Thank you for your detailed review! I want to apologize for what happened to you. This is not how Billion Auto strives to treat it's customers. I have... forwarded your note to management in the hopes that this doesn't happen again.

• Beware of the add-ons
    July 14, 2014

Buying process was okay until until after completing the purchase. Had been quoted a price for the clear bra that was misleading. Ending up having to ...pay $200 extra for it to be completed right. Even that was messed up as I was quoted $150 and then it was $250 when I came to pick up the vehicle. We settled at $200 only because I was sick of it and just wanted to be done with it.

Galen, thank you for your fair and honest review of our dealership. We apologize for this trouble and we will make sure that management is aware so th...at this doesn't happen again. We appreciate your business, Galen!

• Excellent internet initiated buying experience.
    March 11, 2013

I found a 2013 Dodge Durango on Cars.com web site from Billion. It was listed with a special internet price that made it the best price for the option...s I wanted. I used the email option on the cars.com site for that vehicle to set up a test drive. After a test drive of the vehicle the price was exactly what I expected. I got the internet discount and drove away with a new vehicle. Excellent people and customer support for future upkeep and maintenance at this location. I would highly recommend this dealer to family and friends.

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership. We are glad you had a smooth buying experience online!

Billion Auto - Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat