Billion Auto - Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat

5 reviews

December 2, 2020

Haven't completed my purchase just yet but so far things have gone smooth! So far so good!!! Hopefully the rest of the buying process goes perfect.

Sammy, Thank you for your review, we expect your visit with us will go great! Please let us know ASAP if you run into any problems, we are here to... help, just contact the store and ask for the General Manager. Our goal is to provide an exceptional experience for every visitor to our dealership. We appreciate your business, thanks for choosing Billion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM!

September 30, 2020

We purchased an Acadia from Billions, after owning it for a couple of years at approximately 100,000 miles the steering started to act up. I did some internet... searching to see if that was a known issue. GM did list it as a known issue, and instead of doing a recall they extended the warranty. I brought my vehicle to Billions with the info I found on the internet. They called me back stating the extended warranty didn't cover the piece/part that was bad on my SUV. So I asked how much it was going to cost, they told me $1,600.00. That's crazy, person should be able to replace the entire steering for that price. So I checked with another close by Chevy Dealer, they fixed my issue at no cost. So I'm assuming Billions was going to charge me, plus submit the claim to GM to be reimbursed by GM (to be paid twice). I called the service manager to let him know about my situation, he had the same response as all of the other reviews/complaints on their business. They have a monopoly in the city of Sioux Falls so they don't seem to care how they treat their customers or should I say ex-customers.

We would like to know more about this situation, as we apologize for the treatment you experienced with us, as something just doesn't add up with resp...ect to the steering problem with your GMC Acadia. The process for determining the warranty strictly relies on General Motors. We work very well with General Motors, we document the problem, provide all the information General Motors requires, and submit it. We never do a halfway job on this, as we realize warranty is important on a vehicle. Since General Motors has rejected the warranty claim based on your VIN number we submitted, General Motors isn't going to pay a claim to another dealer that has already been documented. Nonetheless, we would like to know more about this issue, as if we blew it, we certainly would admit it. Our customer care number is 888-995-3910, we want to hear from you and do some investigation into the matter.

August 26, 2014

Traveling through the area from Michigan and need to have my brake controller checked on my Ram 3500. I am pulling a 12k lb fifth wheel and don't need... to have a trailer with no brakes. The service department told me I had to come back in 6 days with an appointment. I have never been treated this poorly at a Chrysler dealership in 35 years of buying Chrysler products.

Thank you for your detailed review! I want to apologize for what happened to you. This is not how Billion Auto strives to treat it's customers. I have... forwarded your note to management in the hopes that this doesn't happen again.

July 14, 2014

Buying process was okay until until after completing the purchase. Had been quoted a price for the clear bra that was misleading. Ending up having to pay... $200 extra for it to be completed right. Even that was messed up as I was quoted $150 and then it was $250 when I came to pick up the vehicle. We settled at $200 only because I was sick of it and just wanted to be done with it.

Galen, thank you for your fair and honest review of our dealership. We apologize for this trouble and we will make sure that management is aware so th...at this doesn't happen again. We appreciate your business, Galen!

March 11, 2013

I found a 2013 Dodge Durango on Cars.com web site from Billion. It was listed with a special internet price that made it the best price for the options... I wanted. I used the email option on the cars.com site for that vehicle to set up a test drive. After a test drive of the vehicle the price was exactly what I expected. I got the internet discount and drove away with a new vehicle. Excellent people and customer support for future upkeep and maintenance at this location. I would highly recommend this dealer to family and friends.

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership. We are glad you had a smooth buying experience online!