Skip to main content

Kaler Auto Sales

1.2

1.2

Very helpful

I came to kaler auto sales after being recommended by a family member, i was very satisfied with all of the help i received while deciding on a car. They really made the process much easier than most the other dealerships I visited, ron really pointed me in the right direction by recommending some of the vehicles on his lot based on my financials and preferences, he did a really great job informing me about the vehicles history and quality. During my test driving period, santos helped me make sure i was getting the right vehicle for me by explaining all the specs and features that each offered, after finally making my decision, i can say without a doubt that i am 100% satisfied with the vehicle that i picked!!! After dealing with kaler auto i will defiantly be returning to them when i am ready for another vehicle, and i would recommend them to anybody looking to get a great deal on a great vehicle from a dealership that cares about customer safety and satisfaction than a sale

Great service and Vehicles!! 5 Stars!!

I am currently purchasing my second vehicle from Kaler Auto Sales and I am extremely satisfied with the service and selection of vehicles. Ron is very helpful in doing everything possible to make customers happy.

Great cars, great service, friendly staff 5 Stars!

My family and I have purchased three vehicles from Kaler Auto Sales and I am now personally buying my second vehicle from them! I always feel comfortable going there and to me the service is unbeatable. I like the no hassle, no drama atmosphere. Ron is an honest and reliable person and always stands by his word. He has helped me and my family many times and will do everything he can to make a customer satisfied. Bill is also a friendly and informative member of the staff who has helped me along with both vehicle purchases. Thank you!

Kaler Auto is a Tremendous Local Business

I had a rough situation when I 1st moved to Florida and I was introduced to Kaler Auto. Ron was a great help and really went the extra mile to find a solution to my present problem. He was excellent in helping me decide the right car for my budget and that would work for my lifestyle. Car was in great shape, ran well and has done right by me. Thanks Ron!

Very Satisfied

Purchased my 6th car from this dealer and got really great deals from Ron. From SUV's to cars my last purchase was a hard to find model with very low miles and full chrome package at a very affordable rate (monthly payment). Santos was awesome through the process and I will certainly be back soon to upgrade my second car (car # 7).

Great Business

Everyone was very helpful and informative. Didn't rush me, were polite, courteous and patient. I would definitely be returning when its time for a new car.

My first car

My visit to Kaler Auto Sales with my parents was great. They had many cars to choose from, and even though they were all used, they all looked to be in excellent shape. I got my first SUV there and everyone was very helpful. I love driving my new "used" car!

Great Experience!!

Looking for a used car can be a little daunting!!! As a mom of a teenager and a new driver I needed to find a reasonably priced car that would be safe and reliable. Kaler Auto Sales provided me with excellent service. Their team was extremely friendly and professional. They made every effort to help me purchase a car that fit my needs and my budget. The financing process was smooth and easy. The car I purchased was in excellent condition both on the interior and exterior, low mileage and runs like a charm! I was very impressed with the service I received and would definifely consider buying from them again in the future. Great experience!

Excellent place! Treated me very well!

I just bought my 2004 Jeep Liberty from Kaler Auto Sales. Car works great! They made the buying process simple and easy. They treated me nicely and worked with me to put me into a great car! Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a quality car.

Great Customer Service !!!

My experience was a very positive. Everyone was very good to me, took good care of me and my needs. They were all very atuned to my situation and ready to help in any way possible. They went out of their way in many instances. What was a very trying, stressful time for me, they eased with their kindness, consideration and care.