This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great customer service and very honest

I was working with John R. On a used Honda Element. He went beyond execlent customer service, sent detailed photos and videos of the car, answered all 30 phone calls and multi texts. The car was delivered via trailer from there dealer in ukiah California to my office in Eugene Oregon . When Iooked over the car it was as we discussed. I will say this is the first time I have bought from Thurston auto plaza, and will buy other future cars from them. Thanks John, Maria, Glen and the staff at Thurston Auto Plaza Steven O'Brien Eugene, Oregon

• Outstanding service -- kind and helpful staff

We live in Indianapolis and our 23-year-old son died suddenly while living in California. He was driving our 2000 Honda Odyssey while living out there. When my wife and I traveled to California to attend his memorial service and gather his belongings, we decided to take the van to the nearest Honda dealership to see if they could get it in shape for the 2,400 trip back to Indy. Tim, the service advisor at Thurston Honda, and his staff were so incredibly helpful. They were kind and understanding of our circumstances. They didn't try and charge us for needless repairs or service -- they simply got the van ready for the long trip across country. We left Thurston mid-day on a Wednesday and pulled into our driveway in Indy at 9 p.m. the following Friday. I will never forget the folks at the Thurston Honda service department for their kindness and their professionalism.