Allen Motors

Saturday 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(479) 424-1099 (479) 424-1099

Great friendly service!

Great friendly customer service, very nice inventory of pre owned cars and trucks. I went by seen a truck I liked discussed with the sales rep what I wanted to pay and they made it happen. Angie was very determined to get me in the truck I wanted and stayed on top of it to get it done. The whole process was very fast, I've never bought a car and a car lot that didn't take half a day. Very pleased whole process was maybe half hour at the dealership. I will defiantly buy from Allen Motors in the future and send friends and family for there next car purchase.

Allen Motors, a great experience.

Drove from Tulsa to Fort Smith to buy a truck from a different dealership. They sold the truck the night before and didn't even bother calling us. While leaving, we saw a nice 2007 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4x4 in bright red sitting in another lot. Pulled in and talked to the salesman about the truck, but felt that their price was out of our range. Rick arrived and we talked to him, explaining our ordeal with the other dealership. Rick was great to deal with, and went way above and beyond what could have been expected. And, he came down to our comfort zone on price. I won't go into specifics about all the things he did for us, but lets just say they have a customer for life. When we need another vehicle, we'll definitely be keeping an eye on their inventory. Rick and Angie are the best!!! Danny and Tonya Tulsa, Oklahoma

Great service, nice people!

Nice facility, they did what they had to to get us approved. They put money into their vehicles and won't sell anything that's junk. They sell many with aftermarket products, not all stock. People were nice and we'd definitely go through them again.