Ron Tonkin Chevrolet

210 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 20, 2015

The service rep was polite and straightforward. The service goals were completed on time.

September 5, 2015

The service dep makes it easy when things break down. Thanks mike for great service

August 19, 2015

I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE PROFESSIONALISM OF CHRIS; AND COMPLETELY PLEASED WITH THE PRICE I WAS CHARGED. I KNOW MY IMPALA IS IS GOOD SHAPE FOR THE WINTER.... ONE LITTLE THING DID SURPRISE ME THOUGH. USUALLY YOU WASH THE OUTSIDE OF MY CAR AND IT WASN'T DONE THIS TIME. HAVE YOU STOPPED DOING THIS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS? THANK YOU, MRS. CALDWELL.

August 18, 2015

All the Staff at Ron Tonkin were awesome to deal with. They were personable without being too over the top, respectful, and the MOST important... they... were upfront and honest. I had recently visited another Chevy dealership to buy a car and the staff were pushy, shady, and disrespectful when I decided to walk away from their "deal". I got an even better deal at Ron Tonkin, and they explained every detail to me. Best car buying experience I've ever had. Thank you!

August 15, 2015

It was great service. I purchased my car from this dealer and was less than satisfied with the sale. I had my first oil change at different dealer and... when they were done I was satisfied. When I got home and oil was dripping out of the truck. My first thought was that this dealer had spilled some oil and it was dripping off the frame. The oil leak continued and I took the truck in to have the oil leak fixed. The service manager told me it was the cover over the oil filter was loose and all they needed to do was to tighten it, he was less than truthful as I was under the truck and there was not a cover over the oil filter. They said they got it fix and I took my car home and it started to leak again. I took it in a second time and the service manager stated again it was the cover over the oil filter. This is when I said I didn?t see a cover on the oil filter when I was under the truck and it appeared to be leaking on the oil filter. The service manage said that he was going to be with the service tech when they fixed this leak. They finally fixed the truck and no more oil leaking on my driveway. Two times to fix a small leak was a bit too much so for my second oil change I went to the dealer that I purchased the truck from and I was more than satisfied. Thanks

August 14, 2015

I loved every second i was there! Awesome genuine people who took care of every need

August 13, 2015

it was wonderful and everyone was very helpful,especially Cliff. He helped me find a car that I would purchase and walk away happy. Thank you to all... of them!!!!!!

August 3, 2015

I thought the staff was great in handling my vehicle in a timely manner. I went in for an oil change and did not have to wait around for ever like at some... other dealerships I have visited. Truly treated like family.

July 17, 2015

I am very happy with Tony Romano and his sales manager Brian. They gave me a great deal with no pressure. I will be back.

July 6, 2015

I've been taking my Corvettes to Ron Tonkin for a good number of years and have never had issue with getting them in or out in a reasonable time with excellent... service. The driver takes me a few blocks away to work and offers to pick me up. As far as the maintenance being done, I've never had to take them back because something was missed or done incorrectly. Done right, the first time. This kind of goes along with my motto, "Never make the same mistake once". They live up to that.