Audi Porsche Silver Spring

1021 reviews

1021 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 21, 2020

Simple, easy and stress free. Adrian was great and Bruce the sales manager helped us a lot too. Will definitely come back again to purchase another Prosche.

September 16, 2020

I am from Ohio I found this Q5 with all specs I wanted on internet . My daughter lives in MD and therefore ended up at this dealership.. The whole process... of purchasing the vehicle was excellent. Since this was out of state purchase I was not sure how the paperwork would be handled? Mike Digiovanni went beyond his call of duty and made sure everything was done to my expectations . He is a wondeful person, great communicator and always follows through what he says. It was a pleasure to do business with Audi Silver springs and I highly recommend this dealership.

• September 20, 2016

Scott was very nice and knowledgable sales associate that helped with process of purchasing my new SUV.

Porsche Silver Spring is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer... any further questions you may have about your new 2017 Porsche. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

September 16, 2020

I commend Atanas Ivanov for his professionalism, patience, sincere interest to ensure that all of my questions were answered/i was happy with my purchase

September 15, 2020

All of my engagement with the dealer was telephonic. They were informative, transparent responsive, thorough and service-oriented. It was an excellent... experience under trying circumstances.

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

September 12, 2020

Alex was very helpful in the buying process, he answered all my questions and then some! All aspects of the sale were thoroughly explained. Alex is experienced... and detailed with the process which helped me know exactly what I was purchasing. Love my new Audi!

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! If you have any additional questi...ons about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

September 12, 2020

Alex was a pleasure to work with. He jumped through many hoops to find the Q7 with all the features I wanted and was extremely responsive. All in all... a great car buying experience.

Jay, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. W...e want all our customers to feel this way when leaving our dealership! Safe travels!

September 12, 2020

Friendly staff and very responsive. They are knowledgeable. The sales process was not great. Initial information on financing was clear. We needed to... management to secure adequate rate

Hammond, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We want all our customers to feel this way when leaving ...our dealership! Safe travels!

September 12, 2020

Wonderful experience!! Our dealer Brian was really down to earth. Great communicator and upfront about everything! I highly recommend this dealership.... I would definitely go there again to purchase a vehicle

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Our team is available should you ...require any extra help. Safe travels!

September 10, 2020

It was great working with Atanas. He was very responsive and he was very helpful throughout this entire lease/trade in process, and making sure that it... was a quick process.

Thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe t...ravels!