Audi Porsche Silver Spring

Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
(888) 660-5866 (888) 660-5866

(1,431 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best Customer Service Ive ever had by Far, I came into

Best Customer Service Ive ever had by Far, I came into Porsche Silver Spring For A Check Engine Light An received the Best Quality of Work You Can ask for. You Cant go wrong with A Staff that Goes over an beyond. Thank You Elvis Nguyen, Linda, and Stephanie for The Best Service, I will be definitely be back

service staff provided friendly welcoming service and

service staff provided friendly welcoming service and provides informative and timely info throughout the process

Dealer response

Hi David, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

Atanas was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Atanas was very knowledgeable and helpful. He got us a great deal on a car we really liked

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Friendly and highly professional, Eager to provide

Friendly and highly professional, Eager to provide service for an older model Porsche. Stephanie and Fernando were sensitive to my concerns, and addressed all my questions regarding my pristine 2001 996. Will be happy to return when needed.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

I've had my RS7 Serviced a number of times here.

I've had my RS7 Serviced a number of times here. Christian, in service, has been great to work with. Knowledgeable, straight forward, and honest. A+++

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thank you so much for choosing Audi Silver Spring as your first choice for service!

From placing the service appointment over the phone to

From placing the service appointment over the phone to driving my 2021 Panamera home, my experience was outstanding. Elvis greeted me at the entrance and thoroughly explained what was to take place and how long it would take. Asked me if I wanted to have the vehicle washed and how long that would take as well. The service went as outlined and Elvis explained everything that was performed including the remaining life of my tires and breaks. He also updated me periodically on the progress that was being made. Just a great experience! Very happy...

Dealer response

Hi Alfredgrandison, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

super kind and amazing customer service in the dealership

super kind and amazing customer service in the dealership , managers , personal there and good atmosphere.

Dealer response

Hi Karume, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

Great service.

Great service. Completed the repair and washed the car within 24 hours. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

I had a Superior customer experience during my visit!

I had a Superior customer experience during my visit! The staff is very Knowledgeable, friendly and treated me first class.

Consumer response

Elvis, was great during my service appointment.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Porsche Silver Spring. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Dimitra is my service agent and always answers questions

Dimitra is my service agent and always answers questions honestly and efficiently. She is pleasant and keeps me informed on the status of my car. Recently, after my service was completed and close to the end of the day, I decided I needed new windshield wipers, no problem for Dimitra. She made it happen. Five stars is not enough for my agent.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!