• Great service

They were very helpful and made the process very easy for me. They had the car I found on Cars.com. The car was is the condition represented on the Internet. I was very pleased with sales person and the over all buying process. Linda B. Olympia,Washington

• Too many mistakes

They have made 2 mistakes with my car in less than 2 years and offer no apologies, coupons, or refunds of labor to make up for required extra visits to shop. They broke off my rear wiper while taking my car through their car wash and I had to come back when my part came in. They also forgot to reset my emergency brake after replacing my rear brakes. I went back the next day and they never apologized, made it seem like it was my fault and took over 2 hours to fix their mistake.

• A+ service made me a life long customer

Sales team is very responsive and does their best not to be the pushy sales people you find at other dealerships.

• First oil change and checkup

It was time for the first oil change on our 2016 Fit. The buying experience last December was the best car buying experience we've ever had - entirely helpful, good pricing, no pressure, quick process (2 hours total to make the purchace!). South Tacoma Honda offers a free first oil change to buyers so we made an appointment and took the car in. No cost for the oil change, car washed and vacuumed, multi-point inspection done to make sure there were no hidden problems, friendly & helpful staff every step of the way.

• Reggie was Great

Thank you Reggie for making our car leasing experience a wonderful one. We came in on a busy Saturday and though he had multiple customers at the time he made us feel important and got us a good deal on a Black 2 door accord. Thanks again.

• Car buying

Prompt response. Purchased through Costco program, smooth transaction and on site insurance 7 days a week was wonderful! Competitive rate beat my current!

• Always Excellent Service!

The Service Department at South Tacoma Honda is one of the main reasons we buy cars from this dealer!

• oil change appointment

Friendly service, clear communication on services and costs. I will continue to get my Honda serviced here!

• 50,000 Odyssey service

Exceeded expectations and time requirements. Cameron is my go to guy now!

Exceeded expectations and time requirements. Cameron is my go to guy now!

• Evaluation

It seems to me that the buying process always takes too long..that said I know that there is much for the dealership to do. After the fact I felt I did not get enough on my trade in. What really irked me though was that the folks who prep the new car for delivery did not wash the inside of the rear window. I did not notice this for several days, it was filthy. My experience with service has been excellent.