George Gee Buick-GMC

50 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 22, 2018

I had a great experience with my salesman Ryan Chang. I’ve have come to him multiple times asking him for help with other rigs and referrals and he is... always happy to answer and help me. I’d recommend him to anyone who is in the market!

October 7, 2018

We had a great buying experience from start to finish with George Gee and more specifically our salesperson Ryan Chang. Ryan was very helpful to us beginning... with the research on our 2019 Sierra 1500 all the way through our purchase. His communication and responsiveness to our questions and needs was outstanding! We would recommend George Gee and Ryan Chang highly!

October 1, 2018

I was just going to “look at” a car I saw on-line, but was very impressed with it and the sales staff, so ended up purchasing it. The sales persons, Rick... Rickert and Niko Hulse, were super easy to work with and very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. Rick even noticed that another car I considered was missing the #1 must-have I had mentioned. I really appreciated that he was looking out for my interest. I look forward to a continuing relationship with Gee.

September 28, 2018

Ryan Cheng was great right from my first call. He was very friendly and patient with my indecisiveness through the start of the process, in the end he... is the reason I decided to go out to George Gee. Ryan was attentive in what I asked for and as nice as can be. Thanks to his pleasant communications I made a decision to buy my car at George Gee and it was the best car shopping and buying experience I’ve had.

September 18, 2018

I worked Ryan Chang and found the buying process very doable. Would definitely purchase from him again. He found exactly the car I wanted and had it brought... in.

September 13, 2018

I recommend Ryan Chang to any of my friends to George Gee for a new car. He is VERY friendly, accommodating and his courtesy is outstanding. Ryan works... with you to give you the best deal ever. Thank you so much Ryan Chang.

September 8, 2018

We had a great experience with Ryan Chang and his manager Anothny Hernandez. They were patient with us and drove out to our home, back to the dealer ship... and home with our new vehicle as well as took the vehicle we traded back. Ryan Chang has done this twice and made this process for us the easiest. Would buy our third car from them when we are ready!

June 21, 2018

Ryan Chang and Anthony Hernandez were both extremely helpful, they did just about everything they could to get me into the truck I wanted, both stand up... guys very polite and didnt try to jerk me around, even set me up with some new tires as well as some gas for the new truck. Thanks guys! highly recommended buying a new or used vehicle from these guys! Also I'm loving my truck, couldn't be happier!

June 7, 2018

Dealt with Niko at George Gee GMC. Excellent buying process on used Jeep Grand Cherokee. Everything about the process was top notch. Would certainly recommend!!!

May 11, 2018

I just purchased my 4th Car from gee pat McConaughey and James Santoro I would recommend to anybodyThey have always taken great care of me and my car