Dowling Toyota of Litchfield

3.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Love this dealership!

We are Toyota people through and through. My husband has had issues with other area Toyota dealerships trying to repair his Tacoma (to the point of a law suit), but Dowling has always treated us well. Most recently, my husband has had the entire frame of his truck replaced. With his truck, which is a 2007 Tacoma with well over 300,000 miles on it and still running like the day he got it, he was pleased they took such good care of it even though he did not purchase it there. They are very good with their service. There is only one minor complaint we had, but it had nothing to do with the quality of the work done at all. The loaner car smelled like somebody had been smoking in it. They are a very small and personal dealership and they don't keep much stock on hand when looking to purchase a new car, but that's what I needed and they had exactly what I wanted and in my favorite color too! In September 2013, I purchased a bright blue Prius C and could not have been happier with the process or my purchase. I was without car at the time and they worked very diligently to have my car ready for me as quickly as possible, which was awesome. This is a great little dealership.

• Toyota

Bought a new toyota Rav4 from this dealer, brought it back 2 yrs later saying it shifted poorly. They found nothing wrong, but I was not told that Toyota was having problems with that year car (2003) Rav 4 and they knew it. They did not fix my car or tell me to come back , instead they did nothing. Now transmission problems with that very same part. But over the time period to fix. Dealer and Toyota knew there was a problem but didn't feel they should tell me. So now I'm out of luck. I will never buy another Toyota, especially from Dowling toyota. Customer service manager was Rude, and disrespectful. Don't go there.