Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

782 reviews

782 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 8, 2018

Bought 3 vehicle's from your dealership with the help of your salesman Stan Otoo -Genesis which would bring the total of vehicles bought since the early... 2000's. 5 cars from your Auburn Hyundia dealership Keep up the great work you people are doing

Stan Otoo-Genesis

(4.2) 51 reviews

October 8, 2018

Jeff in sales was very knowledgeable and helpful, especially when it comes to explaining all the features that come with your new vehicle. Ryan in finance... also made the financing process quick and efficient.

October 5, 2018

I was looking online for a used Honda CRV and i found a good deal from Hyundai auburn. Went to check the car Meagan was the sales associate and she brought... the car and everything went smooth from there. I recommend the dealership. They recommended couple service but i knew what i need it. it was just the car. Thank you Meagan.

Meagan Marquis

(4.8) 65 reviews

October 4, 2018

my boyfriend and I went to a handful of dealerships throughout Massachusetts and Herb Chambers hyundia of Auburn Ma is by far surperior to all others visited... including Rt 2 Hyundia . the sales team was so knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Never felt pressured like I always do when car shopping. I left knowing I got a good quality car and had no buyers remorse. I give credit to our sales rep Megan, Rusty and Ryan the finance manager we worked with for making us feel so comfortable. I will continue to stay loyal to this dealership due to our pleasant experience.

Meagan Marquis

(4.8) 65 reviews

Rusty Clifford

General Manager

(4.7) 24 reviews

October 4, 2018

Steve Miller met me at the door when I visited Herb Chambers in Auburn on Friday of last week. He was very supportive and helpful with the trade in and... buying process. He answered all questions and reached out for answers if he didn't know the answer. The new Tucson was ready on Wednesday, as promised. He had called me twice to let me know how the process was going and that the car would be ready. His professional manner is to be commended. He explained all the options that came with the car when I returned on Wednesday. The finance manager and the general manager were very supportive during my new car purchase. Time and effort, as well as excellent customer support, was provided by all of the staff. Thank you! Phyllis J

Adam Mician

General Sales Manager

(4.8) 33 reviews

Stephen Miller

(4.2) 14 reviews

October 3, 2018

Great customer service from Marty Reardon and Ryan MacLean, the finance director, was excellent! We would recommend Herb Chambers Hyundai in Auburn to... both our friends and family, and we will be back again!

Marty Reardon

(5.0) 95 reviews

October 1, 2018

Every time I go to Hyundai I deal with Marty Reardon.He is awesome.He always finds the best deals for me and he gives me the best pricing. I recommend... him to many of my friends. He is an asset for Hyundai

Marty Reardon

(5.0) 95 reviews

September 30, 2018

Pleased with our overall experience. Sam, our salesperson, was excellent! He was not only knowledgable , he was also very kind and worked to get us exactly... what we were looking for. We went in with the intention of buying one vehicle but because of our overall good experience we came back the next day and purchase a second vehicle. Now owners of a Tucson and Sonata . Ryan, the finance director, was VERY good and took his time to answer ALL of our questions and helped guide us to make the best financial decision. I would've given it 5 Stars but the wait for the financing is much too long.

September 15, 2018

Received outstanding service no hassle no pressure with purchasing will definitely return when looking to buy another new car. Jeff was incredibly professional... and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

September 13, 2018

No pressure, and no phony sales pitch. He got me exactly what I was looking for. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Will definitely be going back... for my next car.