Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

861 reviews

861 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 19, 2020

Best Buying experience I've ever had!!!! My Tuscon lease was ending and I needed a new one. My other dealership I typically use was not meeting me where... I wanted for monthly payments. One phone call with Adam and I was there the next day and left with new car in less than 2 hours with car payment I wanted. Adam and Stan made the whole experience stress free and they were just awesome!!! I highly recommend going here if you are looking for a new car!!!

Adam Mician

General Sales Manager

(4.7) 42 reviews

Stan Otoo-Genesis

(4.0) 61 reviews

June 5, 2020

This was my first time buying a car; they had made it a wonderful experience! Everyone was super helpful and nice. I highly recommend coming here. The... cars are clean and well taken care of (and they make sure you're taken care of too)!

Adam Mician

Matt Carney

Service Advisor

(4.0) 11 reviews

March 2, 2020

Stopped in to check out the Hyundai Kona. Michael Lemoine greeted me and answered all my questions. I ended up buying my Kona from Michael and got a... fair trade on my car and great deal on my new Kona. Nice place to do business.

February 29, 2020

Bryan Connery has a great demeanor and people skills. He's not afraid to say "I don't know but I will get you an answer. Bryan is a great brand Ambassador... and asset!

Brendan Grier

Sales Manager

NOT RATED

Bryan Connery

Sales and Leasing Consultant

NOT RATED

February 28, 2020

I recently purchased a new 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe and I just wanted to take a moment to thank Marty Reardon and the team at Herb Chambers Hyundai in Auburn... . I will come back again!!

February 28, 2020

Mike really made the process of purchasing our second vehicle from him in less than a year. He really worked with me to identify the exact vehicle I wanted... and stated how during a test drive he "always wants the customer to drive the car they want" so imagine my surprise when I purchased a vehicle off the showroom floor only to see Mike moving the doors so I could test drive the car on the spot. If you are in the market, make sure you stop in to see Michael Lemoine

February 26, 2020

Mike made the process work smoothly. He was helpful and knowledgeable even though we were purchasing a used non Hyundai vehicle. He was most helpful... when we had an issue using our financing from another bank. He advocated for us and in the end we closed the deal. Mike is who you want to work with for your car purchases.

January 30, 2020

Unprofessional service. Went to schedule my first service here and was told over the phone they have a shuttle service that can drop me back home. When... I arrived I was told there was not a shuttle service and to Uber my way back. When I asked them to cover the $15 Uber charge, they would not correct there mistake. After reporting this situation to management they haven't responded. Quite the business strategy to save $15 over their own mistakes. I'll take my business elsewhere.

December 29, 2019

today i had a very pleasant experience when i bought my new hyundai kona. I found a professional team at Herb Chambers Auburn. no one forced me to buy... what I didn't want, they were right about everything. I want to thank Stan for being a true professional and at the same time a very pleasant presence. It made me feel good. it's so nice to go to a dealer and be greeted by a man like him. I recommend everyone when you go to Herb Chambers in Auburn asked by Stan

Ryan MacLean

Finance Manager

(4.4) 74 reviews

Stan Otoo-Genesis

(4.0) 61 reviews

November 30, 2019

We had already picked out the car we wanted, we just needed a a dealer and salesman. I went to DealerRater.com and picked the guy with the highest and... most reviews... That's how we met Marty Reardon at Herb Chambers. Aside from a small hiccup of the car we wanted being sold just prior to us putting a deposit down, the purchasing process went smoothly. Marty quickly located an exact match in NH and was able to get it on the lot within a day. We paid a very fair price and were happy with the offer for our trade. Even after the sale, Marty has made follow up phone calls to answer any questions about the technology and to make sure we were satisfied. In the finance office I didn't feel pressured to purchase anything and all of the packages were explained in detail. I also liked that the process moved quickly without any waiting around for people to be ready when we had appointments to meet. I would highly recommend making Marty at Herb Chambers your first call if interested in a Hyundai.