4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 764 reviews

764 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn from DealerRater.com

June 28, 2018

Great experience working with Gill Espindula! My daughter and I walked into the dealership knowing what she could afford and we walked out with just t...hat. Overall great experience.

May 29, 2018

My husband and I visited the dealership on Memorial Day. We were quickly greeted by Gill and whisked away to his desk. I was searching for an affordab...le lease as I will be attending graduate school soon. Gill listened intently to my must-have and nice-to-have lists. He wasted no time in getting me in the driver's seat of an Elantra. Gill was extremely knowledgeable on our test drive, answering all my questions and pointing out features I didn't know about. Once back at the dealership, Gill offered to allow my husband and I to chat for a bit before coming back to the desk. This really tells me a lot of about Gill... since most car sales folks won't leave you alone for two seconds. I appreciated this immensely and it furthered my my desire to continue discussions. Once back at Gill's desk, he worked very hard to find a monthly payment where everyone felt comfortable. I really felt he was going to bat for me and made it happen! I would recommend looking for Gill in the back right corner next time you visit Herb Chambers Hyundai in Auburn. Thanks for everything Gill. I can't wait to be in my new Elantra!

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Thank you for such a great review. Happy to know that Gill provided you with the customer service that you deserve. Gill will be thrilled to read your... review. Great choice on the Elantra, hope you enjoy many happy miles in it! Best, Rusty Clifford, General Manager.

May 25, 2018

I was thrown into a situation where I needed to buy a car unexpectedly when the transmission went on my old 2006 Volvo and it was not worth fixing. I... was not in a good financial situation, having only a small down payment and not great credit. I was very anxious and worried that I wouldn't even qualify for a loan but I found a late model used car that I felt I could afford at this dealership. My first contact was with Jackie and she was very reassuring that they could work with me, but I was still skeptical. I went in and was connected with Ryan who was frankly unbelievable in getting me a really good financing package that included GAP insurance and an amazing warranty at a price I could afford! Meagan then stepped in to help finalize the details in order to get me in my new car ASAP-it was just before a holiday weekend, I was in a rental that needed to be returned and Megan had to deal with an out of state registration process (RI) that made things more complicated but SHE GOT IT DONE!( and I honestly don't know how!) I am so grateful to this amazing team! They have changed my perception of car salespeople! If I could give them a 10 star rating I would! I will be picking up my sexy little car tomorrow thanks to the efforts of this dedicated group of people! I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Thanks so much!

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to know that our team was able to provide you with great customer service and help make a rather anxious situ...ation a little more enjoyable. You worked with great members of our team, they really do care about our customers and understand how stressful buying a car can be! We wish you many happy miles! Best, Rusty Clifford, General Manager.

Ryan MacLean

Meagan Marquis

May 14, 2018

I recently bought a 2015 Hyundai elantra here and I must say I have never had a more positive car buying experience. The salesman gill was very friend...ly and professional and did everything he could to get me a good deal on the car. They were able to get me a much lower Apr rate than other dealers in the area. I would recommend Herb chambers Hyundai of auburn to everyone in the market for a new or used car.

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Thank you for your review. Happy to know that Gill provided you with such great customer service, and got you into an Elantra, great choice! We wish y...ou many happy miles! Best, Rusty Clifford, General Manager.

April 24, 2018

I went to Herb Chambers in Auburn after a horrid experience at another dealer in Framingham (not Herb Chambers). My salesperson, Steve Miller was exc...eptional! He gave us all the information we needed. We-is my son, myself, and my granddaughter. The car is for my 17 (almost 18) granddaughter. We started looking for used Elantra's. When we didn't see one that my granddaughter liked I asked him about leasing a new one. Well-I was able to get a new car with all the bells and whistles for only $20 more a month than a three year used one. I am so much happier that it will have all the latest safety features. Steve was patient and knew his stuff without being pushy AT ALL! And they even gave us a fair trade for her 2007 Toyota Camry! Thank goodness I was able to complete this purchase. Now my granddaughter has a beautiful new Elantra to drive. I'll be back to buy my future car. Jennifer White

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Jennifer, thank you so much for your 5-star review! Happy to know that you had a positive experience with us and that we were able to get your grandda...ughter in a great safe car! We look forward to working with you in the future when you are ready for your next car! Thank you for your business! Happy miles! Best, Rusty Clifford, General Manager

Stephen Miller

March 31, 2018

From the moment I stopped in to look at the Ioniq Hybrid until the moment I drove it off the lot, the buying experience was awesome. They went above a...nd beyond to get me into the car I wanted! Thank you so much!!!

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Thank you for your 5-star review! Hope you are enjoying your Loniq Hybrid! Pleased to know that we were able to make your car buying experience hassle...-free and enjoyable! Best, Rusty Clifford, General Manager.

Michael Lemoine

Garrett Hardy

March 27, 2018

I initially dealt with Natasha first when I requested a quote online. She was very prompt in responding to my emails during the business hours. When I... got into the dealership, I was assisted by Meagan and she was great. She was very courteous and was able to provide answers to all of the questions I had. I requested to have remote start installed and she called right away to get an appointment set up for the installation. Overall, it was a very satisfying experience.

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Thank you for your recommendation! So happy to learn that both Natasha and Meagan were able to assist you and make your experience a good one! Custome...r satisfaction is our number one goal! Best, Rusty Clifford, General Manager.

Meagan Marquis

Natasha Pellot

Business Development Consultant

March 26, 2018

5 Hyundai we have bought from him. Sold us his first. Just seen him dfiving threw and Hubbie bought a SantaFe. 7 years after my 4th. Was ment to be. ...Thanks Stan.

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Thanks for sharing your story and feedback! Pleased to know that Stan was able to make your experience a positive one! Best, Rusty Clifford, General M...anager.

Stan Otoo-Genesis

March 20, 2018

- He is Herb Chamber's Tom Brady. - Just hot home with my new Elantra. - A great experience - a perfect 10. - Herb, your lucky to have Mike!

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Thank you for your 5-star review! What a great way to describe Mike! I will be sure to pass along your recommendation to him! Best, Rusty Clifford, Ge...neral Manager.

February 28, 2018

Took car in because needed transmission checked - after 4 hours waiting told it was bad and would need to be replaced. Gave Anthony my service rep th...e Warranty Information. It took 2 days for them to work with warranty people to confirm the mileage was under 113,000 (actual about 76,000). On Thursday ordered the transmission. Called Monday at 9am and was told the transmission was there and would take about a day to replace. Called Tuesday after noon (1.5 days later) and was told not today but tomorrow. Called today and was told now it would be Friday - how a 9 hour job turned into 40 no one can say. Rental car was only covered for 6 days - so there is 4 days that now come out of my pocket for no good reason.

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

I regret to learn of your less than satisfactory experience with us. Thank you for your feedback, and please accept our deepest apologies. If you woul...d like to speak about this situation further, if you are still unsatisfied, please feel free to contact Rusty Clifford, General Manager- rclifford@herbchambers.com.