Team Nissan

Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
New (888) 415-1211 (888) 415-1211
Used (888) 369-9184 (888) 369-9184
Service (844) 327-5936 (844) 327-5936

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Team Nissan from DealerRater.

Great service!

Service tech was very pleasant. When I pulled in she came right over to greet me.

Dealer response

Robert Blais, thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Team Nissan Manchester NH. We hope you have a great day!

Awesome

James is a very helpful and very nice car salesman. Thanks a lot for the great service. James tried his very best to please us. We are really happy purchasing a new car from Team Nissan.

Dealer response

Rem, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the James and team here at Team Nissan Manchester NH! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Evaluation of service

Excellent service. Crissy was professional and courteous, and the team was prompt in servicing the car. The outstanding service department is an incentive to be a return customer.

Dealer response

Hi John, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Team Nissan Manchester NH! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Awesome

Tyler was a great salesperson I would recommend him to all my friends.

Dealer response

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how Tyler and our team did. We hope you have a great day!

Team Nissan car service

pleasant experience all friendly and helpful. Fifty char not necessary

Dealer response

Ann Matheson, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Team Nissan Manchester NH! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

4.3

Team Nissan Manchester NH

Went in for my 2nd oil change and a tire rotation. Went smoothly.

Dealer response

Hi James, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do! Take care!

Service

All associates were clean and very helpful. They were very professional and courteous.

Dealer response

Heath Edwards, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to see you soon!

Nick is an awesome person, and very knowledgeable. 10/10,...

Nick is an awesome person, and very knowledgeable. 10/10, would buy from him. Definitely keep him in mind for your new and used car needs.

Dealer response

Catherineraine7, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Team Nissan Manchester NH!

Highly Recommend Team Nissan

Team Nissan and their sales staff are top notch. They are knowledgeable about their vehicles, have a large inventory onsite to choose from and felt no pressure at all from start to finish. The staff are always welcoming and we will continue to purchase our cars from them.

Dealer response

John Ohara Jr, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Team Nissan Manchester NH! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Team Nissan Manchester NH

Best car buying experience I?ve ever had.....

Lea was my salesperson and she was absolutely wonderful. My husband I had just bought a house the week before and my lease was about to run out. With the stress of renovating a house and having to obtain a new car, Lea gave me the most stress free experience- and for that I am completely grateful. She was so helpful and made this experience the easiest I have ever had when purchasing a car. Kudos to her. And I absolutely LOVE my new car......

Dealer response

Hi Kerry, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Team Nissan Manchester NH. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!