Napleton Autowerks Loves Park

New (815) 315-9640 (815) 315-9640
Used (815) 315-9550 (815) 315-9550
Service (815) 315-9554 (815) 315-9554

New Honda Pilot

John Yang was great! I picked up my new 2019 Honda Pilot today and the process was smooth, I would recommend John to all my friends and family.

Honda Service Team

The Honda Service team is excellent. Russ, Gary, Tammy, Justin, Conor and Bryce make a great team and are a great team and a compliment to the service department!

pleasantly great service

stop in for service on my 2011 accord for tire light was on and russ came out check my tires and air up tires and gary told me I had brake light out so they fix the light and i was setting in wait room tammy gave some cookie. great service team

Russ is great.

Russ always takes great care of our car. He keeps us informed every step of the way through the repair process. I would recommend him highly.

Best Service EVER

My Honda Civic needed a lot of service done and I expected to be there awhile but Russ B. took care of my car in just a hour and a half and it runs perfectly. Russ was so nice and helpful, I am very impressed by how fast and easy everything went and I will definitely be back for my next service!

Pleasantly surprised

Very happy with the salesman at Napelton's. He was very informative, patient, and was NOT pushy!!! Although, I did not purchase a vehicle at the time, I will definitely return when I'm financially ready!

recall

brought my car in for recall. Russ got me in right away and took care of my car quickly. Excellent service as always. Russ always takes good care of my car.

John Palumbo is a fantastic sales person

Very easy to work with John.He is a very straightforward guy. Goes way out of his way to make sure you’re comfortable with whatever you were about to purchase .He let me drive several cars and really spent a lot of time with me and never showed any pressure I would go back to this guy in a heartbeat

Russ Burkhart = recommended Honda service advisor

I recently had my Honda in for new tires and alignment. My long-time service advisor Russ Burkhart was, as usual, very helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend him.

robert

I bought my Honda accord in for service. very pleased with russ. I love my Honda it has 206,000 miles on it. my family owns 5 Honda.