Greenwich Honda

81 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 1, 2017

Very helpful to find the best fit car that helped me in everyday

Peter, thank you for this fantastic review! We'll be sure to pass the compliments along to PJ.

March 11, 2017

Went to Greenwich Honda interested in trading in my 2014 CRV for either a 2017 Civic or new CRV and was immediately greeted by PJ Singh and we couldn't... have been happier with the experience. We came in on a Sunday and after talking to PJ we test drove both cars and decided we liked the Civic best but still wanted to do some comparison shopping. We were not at all pressured to stay and buy right then. During the following week we also emailed and talked to Deaisha who was super helpful and responsive to my endless questions. We returned to Greenwich Honda a week later and after one more test drive the decision was made and PJ took care of everything from there.

Nicole, we're so glad you had a wonderful sales experience with us! Thank you for the kind words, and we'll be sure to pass them along to the rest of ...the team.

August 31, 2016

I bought a used white Honda Accord there and they were Great!! The manager, Tom, went out of his way to make sure I was pleased with my purchase!! I am... looking to see if I can buy another Honda Accord at Greenwich Honda!!

June 19, 2015

Where do I start? I don't know as I have so much to say. I was referred to PJ Singh by my mentors. Going through the process of buying a used car is scary... and exhausting. I read so many bad stories that I was concerned about becoming one. But, my mentors said "oh well, we've known PJ for years and he is trustworthy, and we never had any problem with the car he recommended. He will find you something". I felt reassured, contacted PJ and immediately, we connected. What a relief for me at that point. Then came the hard part. How do you go to a dealer and say that you have no money, but you need a great car. I did it and, to my surprise, it did not affected the way PJ treated with me. To the contrary, I felt an even stronger desire from PJ to find the best car possible for me. As we discussed, I saw someone who was thinking more from my prospective, than that of a seller. He showed understanding, dedication, and professionalism. If beyond that, you want a person with life experience, who can see things the way there are for you, don't look any further. PJ will be your advocate through the entire process. He was mine and made sure I had answers to all my questions. The tone of my interactions with the rest of Greenwich Honda team was set that interaction with PJ's as he stood as the middle man. Overall, I started my new job as a medical resident with a perfect car because of PJ. At every step, he was reassuring. I will never forget his demeanor, kindness, understanding, professionalism, and life experience-related advises. This episode will stay with me forever. Today, I considered him more a friend rather than a salesman. I know where I will go when my wife is ready for her car, and where and to who I will referred my friends in the future. Thank you PJ.

February 11, 2015

I worked with PJ Singh to lease a 2015 Civic. PJ was extremely helpful in getting me the best car to work with my budget. He took the time to meet with... me (more than once) to discuss my options. I drive my Civic every day to and from my job and I feel comfortable knowing that not only am I safe in the car but also that if I ever had any issues PJ and the team at Greenwich Honda would take care of them for me. This dealership is outstanding - my family owns a CRV that was purchased here as well. I would recommend PJ and the entire sales/service team to anyone who was looking for a Honda dealership with the same high standards that the car itself has. PJ is a pleasure to work with. - Julie

January 23, 2015

P.J. Was an excellent sales person very friendly and very helpful when we purchase our brand new car. We will come back if need another car.

October 27, 2014

Wonderful experience at Greenwich Honda with Christian and his team! They listened to what we wanted, helped us find it and made the purchase process easy.

October 20, 2014

I had a wonderful experience buying a car at Greenwich honda. They have the best customer service ever and Donald Martin was exceptional. He is someone... who will go the extra mile to keep his customers happy. He was courteous yet fun to talk to. He tried his best to answer all my questions and everything went smooth. I had a great deal.

September 8, 2014

I recently purchase a New 2014 Honda Accord from this dealer. My sales person Donald Martin went out of his way to make sure I received great service and... a great deal. Donald kept looping me in on the status of my car on a day-by-day basis while I was waiting for it to arrive at the dealer. He even contacted me during his days off to ensure I was getting good service while he was out. I really appreciated it. Once the car arrived, I received very professional treatment by Damien in the finance department. He made the process short and sweet while explaining everything I needed to know. Also want to commend the great service department for installing the additional accessories I had ordered and for showing me the car features before I took of. I also want to thank Jerome for assisting me on processing the deal onsite while Donald was out that day. Jerome helped me go over the papers and offered further assistance. I have and will recommend family, friends and co-workers needing a new car to definitely go here! Highly superior service-thanks so much! I will definitely come back for further service. Thank you all.

July 15, 2014

This is not a commercial for Greenwich Honda, but it could well be. We have no connection with the company or its employees and don't know about anyone... else's experience. However, ours could not have been any better. 5 stars out of 5? How about 10 out of 10! We recently purchased a new Honda Accord with navigation and could not be more pleased with the vehicle and grateful for the personalized service, particularly from Donald Martin and Brian. Many thanks! Keep up the good work!