Zeigler Nissan of Orland Park

275 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 8, 2019

Jamal was the best salesman, he took his time and was very patient with me. He had great knowledge of the vehicle and was able to answer all of my questions.

Thank you for the five stars and for sharing!

November 3, 2019

I thought there could be some suspension damage after hitting a sizable and unavoidable hole in the road. Service got me in immediately because suspension... damage cannot be ignored and very dangerous especially if on the expressway. To my delight there was no damage but it brought me peace of mind. Excellent dealership.

Happy it all worked out for you and that we could assist in your peace of mind. Appreciate the five stars.

November 2, 2019

Thank you Jaime. Took care of us without problems . Everything was done in a timely matter as promised. The waiting area very nice and clean.

Thank you for the five stars!

October 30, 2019

We just purchased an Armada at Zeigler Nissan and Chuck I. really went above and beyond to help us get a great deal! Everyone was very nice and professional.... We highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from here! We definitely give them 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team member. Congratulations on your purchase!

October 30, 2019

Stan was a pleasure to deal with. From the beginning to the end he delivered great customer focus and quick turn around. He send me videos of the car,... delivered the reports I was looking for and was very friendly. Very little of the usual pressure for all the extras. Only slight issue was the registration. It took a bit long before I could leave. Seems like a strange issue with MA and drive away permits. In the end I had a nice drive from Chicago to MA. The car is awesome. Thank you

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Safe travels!

October 26, 2019

I was initially uninterested in looking at other cars, but I stopped by Ziegler Nissan and was pleased with my interactions with Djamal O. and Mark B.... Fortunately, I was able to test drive and purchase a new vehicle in a limited amount of time.

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

October 23, 2019

I was looking into buying/leasing a new Nissan Leaf Plus. Salesperson Tim McGrath and manager Pat answered all my questions and went over all the numbers... to my satisfaction. I ended up leasing that Leaf and am enjoying a new ride!

Thank you for the five stars and congratulations on your purchase!

October 21, 2019

Djamal Oucif was AMAZING! If you go here, PLEASE ask for him. He was very kind and informed about the purchase that I wanted to make. Djamal worked with... my on my payments and made sure I was where I wanted to be before I left. I am absolutely in LOVE with my purchase. I would not change a think about my experience here. Please go to Djamal Oucif if you go to Zeigler Nissan in Orland.

Thank you for choosing Zeigler and giving us the opportunity!

October 17, 2019

The sales person, Davaughn Nicholas, was very friendly and welcoming. He was very attentive to what I was looking for in a new car. There was no pressure... to buy something I didn't want or need. Davaughn had a thorough knowledge of the car and even helped me link my phone to the car I purchased. I am very satisfied with my new Nissan Altima and will recommend Davaughn and Zeigler Nissan to anyone I know in need of a new car.

We appreciate your business and for sharing your experience. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

October 17, 2019

Terrible customer service. My e-mail to the service manager was returned as unknown, Brian Coster. It took about two hours to get an oil change. They... claimed they couldn't find me. I was in the waiting room the whole time. Very disorganized. If I had more room, I'd have more to complain about.!!!!!!!!

We appreciate you sharing your experience and giving us the opportunity to make it right for you. We do listen to our customers and we do make our be...st efforts to have satisfactory visits all the time. Thank you again!