New 888-689-4932 Dealer Website
Used 888-447-1970 Email Dealer
Service 866-803-5323

Average based on 352 reviews.
  • great sales team, very accommodating, hard working

high priority of customer service. very accommodating to the needs of the customer. Sales consultant John Rodriguez was a class act and really took care of our needs and made it as easy as possible to purchase the best vehicle that was the right fit for us. Extremely professional, courteous, and hard working. 100%. This was the best dealership to work with in the area, and the biggest reason was because John treated us so well.

• rude staff

The sales people are extremely rude and have a low knowledge of vehicles! You sell cars. Learn about them!

• Very professional

I bought a used car here and was happy with the experience.

I bought a used car here and was happy with the experience.

• Good service

Very friendly and professional . He entertained us while shopping for a vehicle

Very friendly and professional . He entertained us while shopping for a vehicle

• Shamar Thomas is an A++ salesperson

Shamar Thomas is an A++ salesperson.If you want honesty,a fair price and the truthful information with an affable attitude you need to request him.

• Great Service!

Had a great experience at Hudson Subaru with Chito. He was very helpful. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

• Buying of a Subaru

Chito Encarnacion handled this with great patience. I had trouble seeing the car's edges during test-drive, and he accommodated my choice to try a car that was of a lighter color. It did the trick. I did purchase the CROSSTREK model.The entire day was pleasant with much information offered. The finance person was also very much on the ball. he answered all questions diligently and was friendly yet business-minded.I recommend the Hudson Subaru to everyone seeking car. I went there based on someone else's advise.

• Nice buying experience

Chito was wonderful to work with. He was attentive, responsive and friendly throughout the buying process.

• CHITO ENCARNACION

Chito is a great salesman! He made everything easy to me,he was personable and honest. I recommend Chito to everyone.thanks Chito i love my new suv...

• Chito Encarnacion/sales

Chito is a great salesman! He made everything easy to me,he was personable and honest. I recommend Chito to everyone.thanks Chito i love my new Suv...