George Wall Ford Lincoln

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 531 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

531 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of George Wall Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

• Always great!
    April 22, 2015

Going to Wall Ford is ALWAYS a great experience. Curtious, knowledgable, and done on time! Can I ask for more!

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Paul! Thank you again for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to y...our next visit!

Excellent as allways
    April 14, 2018

Efficient courteous service. Easy to make appointments and they do a good in of honoring them. Justin is a knowledgeable service writer. We were in... and out for routine service in an hour.

Thank you Rita for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

Jim was GREAT
    April 8, 2018

No pressure sales staff easy transaction would recommend anyone to dealership Financing was easy Ford Motor Credit. Great selection of new and used ca...rs available at this dealership

We agree; Jim is great! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Wall review
    April 8, 2018

I have been a client of Wall for over 25 years and never been disappointed. Have tried other dealerships and none compare to Wall for courtesy, workma...nship, caring and expertise. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Thank you Bill for tour loyalty and for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We truly appreciate it!

George Wall Ford is Excellent!
    April 3, 2018

I am always amazed that I can walk into George Wall Ford Lincoln, speak to my favorite sales person Kate, and drive away in a new car with absolutely ...no hassle or issues. But that is always the way at George Wall. I have never felt comfortable at any dealer and always felt I had to walk in ready for a fight. Kate and Bret are different. They never try to talk me into anything. Its just a friendly discussion. I have purchased here many times for myself, my family, and my business. I also get everything serviced at George Wall. They have never failed to impress me. I recommend George Wall highly!

Len - thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We try our hardest to make sure that each customer feels like family. It makes us... happy to hear that Kate treats you so well. Thank you for your loyalty.

Ford F350
    March 31, 2018

The one complaint I have is not being notified of the progress of the repair even though the vehicle was there for over a week

William, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or que...stions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Best ever
    March 31, 2018

After having taken my car to three different for dealerships only to be told they couldn't find the problem George wall Lincoln made it their business... to find out what was wrong with my car. Although I have yet to determine if the car is completely fixed as I have just picked it up a day ago I can say this about George wall Lincoln , It is by far the most professional facility I have ever stepped foot in in my life. I was treated like family I was offered a loaner which I took advantage of one day I was spoken to honestly and with respect and was made to feel like I was as important as someone coming in there to buy a new car. Dealing with a Steve one of the service managers there was awesome great guy did everything you could for me. I highly recommend taking your four-door Lincoln to this dealership. You will be treated like family

Steve, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or quest...ions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Never a complaint.
    March 30, 2018

Always pleased with the service and attitude of the employees. Never had a complaint about either the quality of service or the length of time to get... serviced.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an outstanding review.

Always a pleasure
    March 29, 2018

Justin is conscientious, clearly explained the services while having a professional, pleasant manner. My car was ready when I asked for it and the ca...r runs much better.

Thank you Vikki for the excellent review. Glad to hear Justin took care of you.

Buisness Owner
    March 27, 2018

Have been doing buisness for many years, always Top notch. They are professional and helpful in all matters of Sales and Service. Love this FORD DEALE...RSHIP

Thank you T.Sherman for the excellent review. We appreciate your business.

George Wall Ford Lincoln