George Wall Ford Lincoln

707 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 25, 2020

It was time for my Caddy to go back and as much as I loved my XT5 it was time for a change. So I looked at the foreign jobs and they really are nice but... they weren't a caddy and from my experience now they certainly not a Lincoln. Then I was lucky enough to go to George wall Ford Lincoln and what a great place. Paula my saleswoman was amazing, she was knowledgeable, patient and just great at her job. The sales Manager Mat and the Finance guys were great. Go to George Wall you will not be disappointed. Price people and all around good vibes.

November 24, 2020

I could not have had a better buying experience. Kate was extremely knowledgeable about my vehicle and Paul the GM was fantastic. I leased a 2020 Ranger... and could never see me going anywhere else in 3 years. Great people and great deal. Make this your last stop and they'll beat any deal. Thanks for a great experience.

• April 22, 2015

Going to Wall Ford is ALWAYS a great experience. Curtious, knowledgable, and done on time! Can I ask for more!

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Paul! Thank you again for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to y...our next visit!

November 21, 2020

Well run shop, fast efficient, I was very pleased with the service. I will definitely use them for all my service needs. Highly recommend them

November 18, 2020

Brett and staff were able to quickly and efficiently assist me in picking the best car that met what I was looking for. The whole process was much simpler... then I anticipated and I love my new car! They are friendly, knowledgeable and very accommodating.

September 18, 2020

Leasing the new Corsair couldn’t have been easier. All the employees in the store were courteous and helpful. Brett made our first leasing experience... go smoothly and quickly. We were driving our new Corsair home after only about 3 hours. I already sent a friend in to see him about a new car. We will be back!!!

September 8, 2020

Jim was very helpful. He showed us the used vehicle we were interested in. After driving it around, we then discussed price. We had no wait to see the... finance team member. The entire process moved quickly. I would recommend George Wall Ford to everyone.

September 5, 2020

Great service after the sale. I bought a vehicle 13 months ago and was very happy with the entire process! I would buy another when the time comes!

September 1, 2020

My sales rep was Joe Celli who I actually had also purchased a vehicle Mountaner years ago . I was skeptical at first that they find the SUV In white... with tan interior but they did come through and I love the car !!!! And I’m comparing to a Lexus so the Nautilus in my book surpasses !!! Also Joe came in on his day off to explain the details of the car , much appreciated !!! PS my husband loves the car and might buy it out at the end of the lease !! Thank you again Carmel Mirarchi

September 1, 2020

Great experience worked with me on the price and got the vehicle I wanted quickly.When I went to pick up the truck everything was ready and finance was... very professional. Great salesman and dealership.