Silsbee Motor Company

13 reviews

February 28, 2014

Important! Please read this review! I recently purchased a 2013 F-150 sight unseen. The vehicle was exactly what was represented to me via phone and internet.... No surprises. What was a surprise was customer service. This team was so proficient from sales, the purchase, all the way to delivery. I never had to call for updates or information. My experience was painless. Will be a repeat customer!! Rick B

Rick, It was a pleasure to help you with this truck we look forward to helping you in the Future! Thanks Again Silsbee Motor Co.

January 28, 2014

Found the truck I was looking for via cars.com, called the dealer to confirm it was still on the lot. It was that day, but I couldn't make the trip to... Silsbee for a few days so he advised me to call back to confirm again before making the trip. He actually called me back the night before and said come on over. The truck was as advertised, very nice. The saleman was honest and friendly without being pushy. After a generous test drive, he checked on the status of an open recall shown on the carfax and got the full story for me. The negotation and paperwork was fast, and I drove the truck home within 2 hours of arriving at the dealer. This was one of my best buying experiences ever. I will definitely check with Silsbee Motors next time I'm in the market for a used vehicle.

It was Our pleasure to Help you with your Auto Needs. Thanks again!!!

December 24, 2013

Our family has not had a "new" car for ages. Alan and Mark have taken our specifications and found just the right vehicle for us time after time. Friendly,... professional salesmen and a service department par excellence. The Chamber of Commerce named them small business of the year several years ago and that designation still holds true.

Thank you for your Continued support of SMC!