Skip to main content

Used (920) 624-4932 (920) 624-4932
Service (920) 624-4933 (920) 624-4933

3.9

Had a great experience!

Had a great experience!!! I absolutely loved working with Maria, she was so patient and answered all questions I had. The whole process went smooth and fast and now im loving my new ride.

Dealer response

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

1.0

This dealership was very passive aggressive and unethical

This dealership was very passive aggressive and unethical in my experience. The vehicle that I bought was used and was not selling. I had a nice trade in. In one month, the price of the used vehicle dropped 4%, but the trade in value dropped 7%. Their own records showed this, but they xx’d me about “changes in the marketplace” and the GM/Owner was the person who struck the original deal. I reluctantly went through with the deal, thinking that it was only $1000 more out of my pocket. In addition, I had 2 questions after the purchase - one for payoff info and the other for a broken part that was “Superglued” in place. They did not return my calls or emails on either event and I was told “management is reviewing”?! The GM sent me a long email about providing feedback to him about my experience, even though he avoided meeting with me during both of my visits. I was sitting in the next office both times! I recommend that no one buy a vehicle from this dealer.

Dealer response

We appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to us at (920) 849-9331 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Tana is a very good sale person.

Tana is a very good sale person. Easy to work with. I would recommend this dealer ship. The place looked clean and new. Elizabeth the finance manage was a great help.

Poor customer service!

I went in with money to purchase a 50k vehicle on the spot. Sales person was so smug and unwilling to talk about issues and possible savings. Told me they don’t even fill the tank past 1/4 full. Realized how small town dealerships don’t care about the relationship with a customer anymore. Terrible experience!

Wry friendly, fast, complete service.

We have used this dealer in and off for last 20 years. Staff is always courteous and professional. Your not just a customer, but a person. Never had problems with getting questions answered, as they are knowledgeable in their vehicles.

Chev Malibu & Ford Flex

As always great service and friendly staff, thanks again

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Vande Hey Brantmeier Chevrolet-Buick, INC.. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Would never buy here

I put a down payment on a truck here, beforehand we noticed there was a leak, the head mechanic tried to downplay it but after an actual good mechanic there actually looked into it, he noticed the power steering hose was leaking. Next, we noticed the transfer case was leaking, their "lead mechanic" claimed that was "normal seepage", they said they would fix both issues, I have 2 other witnesses on this. 5 days later they tell me they scrubbed the transfer case and it doesn't leak anymore, will not fix it, and will not go down on price because that will not be used as a negotiation nactic.

4.0

review on oil change

Oil change went well. They reminded me that I could have my tires rotated, as I had purchased new tires from them at an earlier visit. and also changed another filter. love that they have a car wash when you have your oil changed.

Dealer response

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Purchased Vehicle

We were very pleased with the service, the courtesy and helpfulness of our sales person, Cale Johnson. He answered our many questions and went over the vehicles options with us as were were considering more than one vehicle to look at. All the people we worked with were very helpful and made us feel welcomed and comfortable. We appreciated it. Joan Herring

Very satisfied

Pleasant experience and short waiting time, very friendly associates.

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Vande Hey Brantmeier Chevrolet Buick. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!