Vande Hey Brantmeier Chevrolet Buick

New 877-553-6136 Dealer Website
Used 877-858-1404 Email Dealer
Service 888-359-7349

Average based on 45 reviews.
  • Top notch service at Vande Hey Brantmeier

Jerry Nett could not have been nicer or more accommodating. The entire team at Vande Hey Brantmeier was top notch from start to finish. There was very little pressure and made us feel very welcome. I live about 35 miles from there but was more than happy to make the trek for the service I was provided. This type of customer service is extremely hard to find in this day and age. Vande Hey Brantmeier is now my dealer of choice. I would like to thank the team for their help and support through our purchase. Thankyou, Michael Zittlow

• Excellent Experience

Jerry did a great job working with my wife and I. I contacted him after seeing an ad for a 2016 Chevrolet Colorado. He was very helpful and definitely made the trip worth our time. He even stayed after closing to help get OnStar setup properly. Thanks again Jerry! I love my new truck!

• Great service Department

I have a 2002 Cat - 2002 GMC - 2004 Vet and the VB service department does a great job keeping them all on the road.

• Awesome Dealership!

Reg Campsall, Danielle & Sandy went above and beyond to help get us the lease on the vehicle we wanted.

• great customer service by email and phone

Very prompt and professional service by sales man was ready to answer any questions about vehicle

• Smooth work

Everyone at Vande Hey was a pleasure to deal with. Reg was of great assistance with everything from finding the right vehicle all the way to setting our new car up.

• Great experience!

I purchased a used vehicle and working with Cale was great. He had a driver pick us up at the car rental facility in Appleton. Outstanding customer service. The entire experience seemed effortless. Car was detailed to look like a new vehicle. Very happy with the decision to work with Vande Hey Brantmeier and Cale. Dealership is very nice too!

• great dealership

Reg did an outstanding job selling us our new Chevrolet Truck. He made us feel comfortable from the moment we walked into the dealership. gave great detail on all the features, and helped us out with all of our questions. Highly recommend Reg.

• Great to work with!

They were great to work with! Reg was super friendly and helpful with getting my new vehicle. The staff was pleasant to work with and made the event of buying very smooth.

• Awesome experience at Vande Hey Brantmeier

I had an amazing experience buying my first car from Reg Campsall. Everything was explained very nicely. Ryan Amundson helped me understand the financial side. Every one is very nice, friendly and helpful.