Vande Hey Brantmeier Chevrolet Buick

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit Vande Hey Brantmeier Chevrolet Buick
New (920) 624-4931 (920) 624-4931
Used (920) 624-4932 (920) 624-4932
Service (920) 624-4933 (920) 624-4933

Mary Rebman

The dealership reacted to my problem ASAP. They issued me a loaner; which is always a blessing and communicated on what and when my vehicle would be available and repaired properly.

Dealer response

Hi Mary, your satisfaction was our top priority. Glad we could help out!

1st oil change on new vehicle

Jared and crew are top notch. They discovered a factory defect on my vehicle that I was unaware of. He set me up with an appointment to repair it as well as a new vehicle as a loaner.

Retired

The service tech was very knowledgeable and explain my repair thoroughly.

2018 High Country

Great people to work with! Best experience purchasing a vehicle and would definitely go back in the future. Would recommend this dealership to everyone. Thank you

Awesome car buying experience.

My wife and I worked with Dan Vande Hey. Dan and his team were awesome. They made the process so easy. They provided just the right amount of help in the process without being high pressure at all. We love our new truck, and we know we made the right choice to buy from Dan.

2018 Silverado that was purchased

My Wife & I purchased a new 2018 Silverado. We were very pleased on how the sales person to the time to answer our questions and the finance person was up front and showed all the cost as well as the payment schedule. I am almost 60 years old and have purchased a lot of vehicles over the years and can truly say that they have exceeded my expectations. The service department was also great, made you feel that you were someone not just another oil change. (that was after the free changes) I had asked if they could check out a special request on what the largest pulling load would be with this vehicle and They had me an answer before I left there facility. Both Sales and the service department were will beyond what I could have imagined. Hope the keep up the professionalism that they showed my wife and I. Also I want to add the courtesy that they had showed. Keep up the great work, and you will have a line of customer. Don't let you home town dealership turn into one of the big monsters like most do.

Great experience

Cale had overall knowledge and was a pleasure to work with. He followed up our requests and delivered our vehicle to us in the timeframe we had agreed ypon

cliff

It was a very good sales experience and I would highly recommend them . Everything was explained clearly and there was no sales pressure, which made us feel very comfortable.

Purchase of used 2015 Ford F150 Supercrew XLT

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. The sales guy Reg had both vehicles waiting for me up front when I arrived, greeted me with a smile and walked through the process in a calm and professional manner. When it came down to the purchasing process, The owner Justin came in and worked through everything with Reg and I. It was very clear that the team there bases their success on honesty and integrity, which is a rare commodity in the car buying game these days. I purchased my truck from them and for once felt really good after the sales process completed. I went to 9+ dealerships while looking for my new truck and now I know in the future that I only need to go to one. Your team is top notch and I look forward to purchasing my next vehicle from you down the road. Take the drive to Chilton and experience it for yourselves. I can assure you that it is worth the drive.

Dealer response

Alex we want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you again for choosing Vande Hey Brantmeier Chevrolet Buick and we hope to see you again.

Vande Hey Brantmeier Chilton

I had a wonderful experience with Vande Hey Brantmeier of Chilton. Jerry helped find the car I was looking for and I always have a positive experience there. Everyone is very helpful and friendly.

Dealer response

Emily congratulations on your new vehicle! We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!