Roby Cars Inc

13 reviews

March 26, 2014

From start to finish the staff at Roby Cars was perfect. They made the buying experience easy, as they listened to my needs and helped me select the truck... that fit both my needs and budget. I will be contacting them in the very near future to help in the purchase of my wifes vehicle. I would recommend the staff at Roby Cars to anyone looking to find there next purchase.

March 17, 2014

I was online looking for my first car. I happened to stumble upon a car i thought would be perfect being sold by this dealer. I called, they said it was... still available so we scheduled a time to check it out. The morning we scheduled I called again to make sure nothing had changed, according to him it hadn't. When I went to look at it, it was a completely different car then it was in the picture and details. different color, different mileage and different transmission type. I was very disappointing. Still very upset about it.

June 22, 2013

My experience wit Roby cars was awesome. They took my truck on trade in and hooked me up with super sweet jeep wrangler. I went there with the intention... of getting a vehicle that would get me better fuel efficiency, lower insurance, a lower monthly payment, and still be something that I would be proud to drive. High expectations, I know. But they met every single one of my requests and they were happy to do so. Chris and Josh Roby very helpful trustworthy business men and they will have my business for many years to come.