• Buying my ride at Charlie obaugh in waynesboro

Linda and Brad was amazing and fast at finding me my perfect ride I love my new equinox

• Right truck at the Right Price

Walked in and told them what I was looking for. 2 hrs later, I was driving away in my new Silverado 2500HD truck

• It was what I was looking for in a car dealership,

It was what I was looking for in a car dealership,The salesman was very nice and work to get what I wanted in a deal.

• Great Service; Great Sales

These folks make it happen. I was in for service this week and traded a truck at the same time. I was in and out in a hurry with no hassle.

• Great Service!

We had a bit of an 'emergency' situation with a nail in a tire on our new Silverado. Bill Wood was more than accommodating and professional like usual. Repairs were made quickly, affordably and we were back on the road in no time. Thanks, Laura C.

• Great Service

Part Recall/The staff got me in immediately upon my arrival. The recall was a lengthy ordeal, (which I knew), and the staff was very helpful in seeing to all my comfort needs. The staff informed me & kept me updated on their progress. Very friendly, polite group of people. Great service by all.

• The representatives of Obaugh Chevrolet respond to

The representatives of Obaugh Chevrolet respond to our questions and provided support in all areas to assure our complete satisfaction with our purchase.

• We purchased a 2015 Silverado 2500HD from Travis.

We purchased a 2015 Silverado 2500HD from Travis. He did a great job.

We purchased a 2015 Silverado 2500HD from Travis. He did a great job.