Charlie Obaugh

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

check eng light

Good service are you kidding 50 you want me to wright a book won't accept a city without a comma really

3.0

Chalie OBaugh Chevrolet

Melissa Cline was great when buying the vehicle. Service Department was not so great.

3.3

Overpriced tune up

Took vehicle in for a simple tune up. Got it back running worse than it went in.shuts off now when you hit the brake, no power. Once this repair is corrected I hope not to have to use them again.forgot to mention 100 dollars an hour!!!!!!!!!?

Great Service!

The service team at Charlie Obaugh Chevrolet in Waynesboro does it right! My service advisor stayed on top of things and kept in constant communication with me while service was being performed on my vehicle. Customer service at its finest. Thanks again guys!

Buying my ride at Charlie obaugh in waynesboro

Linda and Brad was amazing and fast at finding me my perfect ride I love my new equinox

Right truck at the Right Price

Walked in and told them what I was looking for. 2 hrs later, I was driving away in my new Silverado 2500HD truck

4.0

It was what I was looking for in a car dealership,

It was what I was looking for in a car dealership,The salesman was very nice and work to get what I wanted in a deal.

Great Service; Great Sales

These folks make it happen. I was in for service this week and traded a truck at the same time. I was in and out in a hurry with no hassle.

Great Service!

We had a bit of an 'emergency' situation with a nail in a tire on our new Silverado. Bill Wood was more than accommodating and professional like usual. Repairs were made quickly, affordably and we were back on the road in no time. Thanks, Laura C.

Great Service

Part Recall/The staff got me in immediately upon my arrival. The recall was a lengthy ordeal, (which I knew), and the staff was very helpful in seeing to all my comfort needs. The staff informed me & kept me updated on their progress. Very friendly, polite group of people. Great service by all.