WIN Certified Auto Sales and Service

23 reviews

August 29, 2015

This is the right place to be treated as a customer and a member of the family at the same time. The guys went above and below to help us get a car and... a loan. Super friendly, also great looking cars for a good price. I'm buying my next vehicle over there too. Thank you!

Viorel, Welcome to the WIN family with your recent purchase of a Chrysler 200! We appreciate the time you gave us coming over from Jackson. We work v...ery hard at making it a friendly atmosphere here at WIN Certified.

August 29, 2015

Viorel, Welcome to the WIN family with your recent purchase of a Chrysler 200! We appreciate the time you gave us coming over from Jackson. We work ve...ry hard at making it a friendly atmosphere here at WIN Certified.

August 25, 2015

Alan and Adam helped make my buying experience easy. They showed me what they had within my budget and helped me get the best deal. Would recommend them... to anyone looking for a painless car/truck/suv buying experience.

15TCorolla We appreciate your willingness to give us the opportunity to bring you into the WIN family. We work at making the process simple and pain...less. We work at putting deals that fit your budget.

May 15, 2015

This was my first car buying experience and you guys made it very easy and hassle free for me. I came in very nervous but the sales man who helped me was... very nice and straight forward. Your entire staff was very nice and they made it a fun experience. Thank you guys so much i really appreciate it. I will definitely be recommending your store to all my friends and family

Symphony, Thank you for new car purchase. I am glad we made it very hassle free for you. We strive to make it as straight forward as possible. We look... forward to seeing more of your friends in and looking to purchase.

May 4, 2015

I just bought my first car here. Its been amazing. The application process was quick and they walked me through it all. I'm so glad I was able to get the... car here with such a great deal! The staff is all very friendly and eager to assist in anyway possible, and they made sure it was extra clean before I drove off in my new car.

Hello TabbyCat, We wanted to let you know we are always friendly and eager to assist. I am glad you found our team one of honesty and giving us the ...chance to go the extra mile for you. Thank You!

March 7, 2015

took my daughter down to win-auto to buy a car. it was very nice no game. not pushing. we had great service. very nice to work with. would buy again from... there A++

John, We are all glad that you and an A++ experience. We work very diligently at taking the game playing out of used car sales. Thank You WIN AUTO

February 20, 2015

I couldn't say it any different; They are changing the way Certified Used Cars are sold. Absolutely buy your WIN Certified Car and you will know what I... am saying. It's a WIN WIN. I thought that tag line was cheesy but I'm a believer it truly is a WIN WIN when you buy your car from WIN Certified Auto Sales! I'm a Single mother going to college and they really made it fun to buy my car and I truly felt that they cared more for me rather than getting a sale. Extremely nice facility hands down the most up scale used car dealership I've ever seen! I honestly have a new impression of used car dealerships because of WIN and their staff.

Amazing-Happy, I am excited that we were able to exceed your used car buying experience. We do like to make sure it is a WIN-WIN situation for all w...ho come in. Thank You WIN AUTO

February 8, 2015

My experience at WIN Certified was amazing we found the right vehicle for the right price. Awesome customer service and a friendly sales staff. I was able... to drive away in a beautiful Cadillac Escalade well under book price. I would highly recommend anyone to buy a vehicle there.

RAS, Thank you for your purchase we strive to help people find the right vehicle at a price that fits there budget. Our staff prides itself on frien...dliness. Thank You - WIN AUTO

July 31, 2014

Very happy with the service and I was able to get the best price on my Nissan Murano. They treated myself and my husband extremely well and it was a pleasure... to work with a company that gave me a fair price and the car was in really good condition.

Barb, Thanks for your review. We strive to get the customers the best prices for all used vehicles. We will be glad to welcome you to the WIN family ...and hope to see more of your family in the future for their car buying experience.

May 30, 2014

Went and looked at a Honda civic and was told after we test drove it that it needed a thousand dollars in repairs and then they said they had a car they... picked up just to us. I guess they thought we needed to keep a mechanic around, it has needed nothing but repairs since we drove it off the lot. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy!!!!! ¿

Unhappy Customer, We are sorry to hear that you had such a terrible experience. We have new management in place since you last shopped with us. We w...ould like to extend an offer to have you come in and see if your experience would be different.