BMW of Atlantic City

153 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 29, 2020

Excellent service. My salesman Mark worked with over the course of several days to get me into the vehicle I wanted. Overall a great experience.

Congratulations on your new car! Thanks for the review and kind words for Mark. We hope you loved your new vehicle for years to come.

January 17, 2020

We were looking for a used BMW. We found a 2008 328i we bought with 98,000 miles on it. Excellent service by all at BMW Atlantic City !

Walt, Thank you for your kind words, we are thrilled that you found a car you were looking for!

• June 23, 2016

Rob was very professional and will inform me when the recall work is completed on the BMWs.

Thank you Marilyn for the kind words about Rob! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 16, 2019

Excellent service given by Ms Medina. Keep me abreast of repairs and time frame when my vehicle was ready for pickup. Ms Medina made me feel welcome.

November 15, 2019

This is my frist time service in here . I feel just like general car dealer service, big different from BMW of Mt. Laurel. Service Advisor wasn't like... others.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent service visit was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to ...address your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me. I look forward to speaking with you. Vincent Menniti General Manager VMenniti@Group1Auto.com

October 31, 2019

Bill was very helpful in the process. Great follow up too. The car is better than I imagined and the price was fair. Start to finish it was a great experience

Thank you Mike for your kind words about Bill! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

October 24, 2019

My car was towed in after some flooding and the service was fantastic! Alex’s service advisor was terrific. They provided me a nice loaner car on short... notice, And because I was from out of the area in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania they were so kind to deliver the repaired car to me. All in all it was probably the best service experience I’ve ever had.

Thank you Brian for your kind words about Alex! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We tha...nk you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 18, 2019

My ‘check engine’ light came on and this dealer took me in immediately, diagnosed my issue, and repaired it the same day. Excellent service department....

Thank you Joseph for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's service experience truly exceptional! We thank... you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 5, 2019

Second time I have been gouged on pricing. Total disregard for people and their time. Today they left us in the waiting room for 3 hours only to be told... they don’t have the part. What a complete disgrace.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent experience was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to add...ress your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me at 609-568-9210. I look forward to speaking with you. Vincent Menniti General Manager VMenniti@Group1Auto.com

October 4, 2019

Dave, the service advisor was extremely knowledgeable and exemplified professionalism throughout the check in process. His demeanor was extremely pleasant... as well. BMW is fortunate to have him.

Thank you Franco for your kind words about Dave! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!