BMW of Atlantic City

144 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 29, 2019

Awful experience with both sales and service! During the purchase of my used 2013 328 xdrive, I witnessed a drug deal between salesman and a person in... the parking lot. My sales experience was nothing but a headache, they made multiple mistakes on my financing, 14 days later I receive a letter from BMW financial saying my payments were $50 cheaper per month due to their errors. My BMW has been in the shop for a rough vibration 6 out of 20 days of ownership. During a service test drive the car broke down, which they covered. Although I still have the rough vibration which I’m waiting on an engineer! Also my front brakes are gone after 1,300 miles. Multiple attempts to call several sales managers with no return calls. Please second guess servicing or purchasing a car from BMW of Atlantic City

Hello Kevin, I am sorry to hear about this, I was under the impression we resolved your concerns and I would like to speak to you directly about thi...s. Can you please call me at 609-568-9210 when you have a moment? Vincent Menniti General Manager 609-568-9210

May 4, 2019

I got in contact with this dealer in the hope of getting a new lease at first then decided to purchase a used vehicle instead. The process has been one... of the most horrific experience I have ever had. I felt that the finance department was subpar and very shady; they put together a new loan package for me that they couldn’t explain themselves. They attempted to add a substantial amount of money to my new loan and when questioned, I was pretty much told that they had no more reasons to talk to me about the new loan. I felt disrespected, insulted with very deep feeling of distrust towards the people working there. So buyers beware!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for what you have experienced during your car-buying experience. I would like an opportunity ...to address your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me at VMenniti@Group1Auto.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Vincent Menniti General Manager

• June 23, 2016

Rob was very professional and will inform me when the recall work is completed on the BMWs.

Thank you Marilyn for the kind words about Rob! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 14, 2018

I purchased a new car from BMW of Atlantic City on June 16th. After being rushed through the sales process, I was given a 20 day temporary tag that would... expire on July 5th. When I didn’t receive my plates by July 5th, I contacted the dealership and was advised the sales and processing paperwork was found still sitting on the salesman’s desk and had not even been sent for processing. Since I lived out of state, they said they were not allowed to give me another temporary tag. When I expressed my frustration at not being able to legally drive a car that I was paying for, the salesman told me “Just drive it and we will pay for any tickets you receive.” Needless to say, I did not take him up on this offer and am grateful I did not for reasons which will soon become clear. Following this dubious legal advice, they told me that they would process my paperwork to get me my plates as soon as possible. However, they even seemed to struggle with this and did not even get the paperwork to the DMV until the end of July. As a result. I did not receive my tags until August 3rd. So, I could not drive my car from July 5th -August 3rd, basically a month, and yet had already made a monthly payment. At one point in the whole month-long process of getting my plates, the general manager told me the dealership would reimburse me for the month payment that I made for the car I could not drive…. Surprise! Never got a check, and nobody at the dealership will return my calls. I even stopped by the dealership in person (recall that I live OUT OF STATE) to try and talk to the GM, Vincent. He, of course, was not there, but I was assured, yet again, that they would send me the check…. Still no check. Now I am in a position where I need to waste even more time and take this dealership to court due to not only their incompetence, but their lies and poor customer service.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent experience had been anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity t...o address your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me at 609-568-9210. I look forward to speaking with you. Vincent Menniti General Manager

July 3, 2018

Unacceptable!!! Had scheduled appointment for service - they promised i ll get vehicle for the time service was performed when i went there it dint hapend... Manager Mike should know better how to treat customers, and also very poor performance from employee David . So I end up leaving- but I know next time where to make a purchase!!!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your experience with David was unpleasant. I would like an opportunity to address your c...oncerns and to earn your business, please contact me at 856-722-9600. I look forward to speaking with you. Vincent Menniti General Manager

June 18, 2018

Excellent choices, Clea, detailed cars. Excellent customer service, friendly and personabke, comfortable and clean dealership inside and out. Refreshments,... TV area. Offered water, great place all around. Really took time to help and explain everything. Love them!!

Thank you Al and Jo for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 4, 2018

Dave has been an advocate for customer service excellence. Bobby is an outstanding mechanic and a nice guy. I enjoy getting caught up my sales rep. Ron... while getting maintenance service. We all go way back for many years of loyalty to the ultimate driving machne.

Thank you Janet for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward... to your next visit!

March 30, 2018

This dealership is by far the best! Everyone goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The service DEPARTMENT runs smoothly and efficiently.... The showroom is immaculate. I don’t think I’d ever buy a car other than a BMW because it’s such a pleasure there.

Thank you Vinnie for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forwar...d to your next visit!

March 27, 2018

Dave was very pleasant and professional, an overall great experience! The loaner automobile was also helpful and necessary! Superb customer service!I l... love my Beamer!¿

Thank you Anne for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 23, 2018

Very efficient and always looks out for me and my family with our cars . Will be buying vehicles from them for a long time

Thank you Aaron for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!