Executive Autosport

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(503) 766-2276 (503) 766-2276

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Deal and Vehicle with Top of the line Sales

I recently purchased an Audi A6 2011 Quattro Supercharged, Very Well Maintained, the salesman was on Point professional and upfront and friendly, his courteousness was well recieved in a time trying the car buying game. Would definitely recommend others John, Thank You....and the Owner whom I had the opportunity to meet was also Professional and down to earth, driving a crazy blue Maserati 💯🔥👍

Executive Autosport

John..Excellent experience...very friendly....no pressure. Worked with us on timeline and supported our efforts to get the car inspected prior to purchase. Went over the car dash/electronics to insure a safe test drive. Very clear on administrative process as we went through the buying process.

A wonderful experience

Absolutely hands down the best buying experience I’ve ever had! John is absolutely amazing, Not only for the buying process but as a person and general conversation! I highly recommend these guys! I only wish I was able to give more stars!

Very easy selling experience.

Selling our Chevy Colorado at Executive AutoSport couldn’t have been any simpler. John was an absolute pleasure to work with. Although after the initial meeting, there was very little interaction necessary. I got a phone call when they found a buyer and another phone call when our check was ready to pick up. I can’t imagine trying to sell a car on my own again. John and Donny dealt with showing the car to potential buyers and all the paperwork involved in transferring ownership. I definitely recommend Executive AutoSport and will use their service again when I need to sell my next car as I got more from the sale than I would have trading it to a dealership. Thanks again John and Donny.

Satisfied New (to me) 911 Owner

I worked with John at Executive to buy my first "fun" car. The entire experience was zero pressure with no funny business. Everything about the car was as advertised and getting the deal done was a breeze. Will definitely look at them again in the future.

Great experience!

Found a car a liked at Executive Autosport and got in touch with John A. Being from out of state I asked for a lot of details and pictures, to make sure the car was as described. John A was patient, never pushy, complied with all my requests, and even worked with me on the price. Eventually I flew in to pick up the car and drove it home 1000+ miles away without issues. There were no surprises and I got a nice car at a fair price. John A. was great to deal with throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend. Thanks again!

I would certainly buy from John again.

John was so easy to deal with start to finish and the entire process was really a breeze. I was looking for a specific car model and after checking out several other lots and private sellers around Portland came across Executive Automotive and felt really good about the car and how I was treated. I took the car out for a third party inspection and everything that was told to me on the lot was exactly what the shop reported back to me. I can highly recommend buying a vehicle here!

No longer afraid of used car dealers

Friendly, supportive , professional and open people who seem to love cars. Good to deal with

Great experience!

Absolutely would recommend this independent dealer to a friend. John was extremely friendly and easy to work with. He didn't pressure me in any way and was very accommodating in allowing me to take the car off site for a pre-purchase inspection. Too bad more car-buying experiences can't be this smooth!

Awesome company to work with!

Hands down the best and easiest experience buying a used truck. John is a great salesman and very good to work with. Highly recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a vehicle!!