Seay Motors - Mayfield

17 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 27, 2020

Brett was super nice and Honest. We have purchased several vehicles from him over the years. We would not deal with anyone else.We also send our family... to him as well.

April 6, 2020

Amazing car buying experience. Brett responded quickly to all of my questions. Gave me a great value for my trade in. This was by far the easiest car buying... experience I’ve ever had. I have already recommended Seay motors to two other people looking for vehicles. Thanks again

October 29, 2019

i was looking for a used Toyota Camry and they had a black one and i saw it just a few days ago, and it was sold and the crazy thing was i already went... to the bank and got the loan for the car and i just looked this morning and i just looked at my saved cars and it says your car has SOLD. i did not receive any email about it being sold

Xander the 2018 Camry is still in stock. It shows you have viewed several vehicles on our site using the MyCars Feature. We have been emailing about 4...runner and 15 Tahoe. We have emailed several times since October 24th. You also never contacted us saying you were going to the bank on the Camry. So if it had sold i do not understand your frustration. We do our absolute best to keep our website as update as possible. I do not know why the vehicle shows SOLD in your saved cars folder. I will look into that. I apologize for any confusion that may have caused. If you are still interested in the 2018 Camry it is here and ready to show. Thanks, Brett Travis Sales Manager

July 17, 2019

Recently purchased a Jeep from Seay Motors and I was very impressed with their service. The turnaround time from getting onto lot through doing the paperwork... and driving off the lot was a very good experience. If you want a stress free car buying experience this is the place for you!

May 1, 2019

Easy deal with Brett. Love the FJ Cruiser. Great shape very clean. Would buy from again . Clean and in great condition. Very quick in and out

February 8, 2019

These people are the most honest and friendly car dealers I've worked with. They will not knowing sell you a car or truck that has issues. The Corvette... I wanted to buy didn't meet their standards so they pulled it off the lot before I flew in from out of town to take delivery !! That's integrity and its very refreshing to see these days.

October 15, 2018

We live out of state about 3 hours away and Seay Motors made it very easy for us. They had all the paper work done and waiting for us to get there. Everyone... is very friendly and helpful. We will definitely buy from there again.

August 29, 2018

Needed a new truck for my son. Brett gave us a good deal and a good price for our trade. The truck came with a 60-day 2,000 mile warranty and we purchased... an extended warranty. Just before the 60 days ran, but after the 2k mile limit, we had problems with what we thought was the transmission. I called Brett and he said to get it checked and let him know. As it turned out it was the plugs, coil packs and wires. These weren't covered under the extended warranty. The total cost was $1,300. Although they were under no obligation to do anything, they paid half the cost. These are stand-up guys.

March 5, 2018

My experience was good except for price. Drove 2 hours and they wouldn't budge on price. Didn't buy but knowing they wouldn't budge I would visit again.... Good people and friendly staff.

June 25, 2017

The team that I met the day I purchased a vehicle, was fantastic. Brett, Brady, Rob, Chris... and if I am leaving someone out, I apologize, all of you... are wonderful people and purchasing a vehicle from your lot was a smooth an easy transaction. Your cars are fabulous and your sales go above and beyond customer care. Thank you all for your generosity and time given for my awesome purchase.

Thanks so much Sonya!