RT Auto Center

13 reviews

November 15, 2013

Purchased a 2008 Mercedes C300 from RT Auto Center about a month ago. The staff at RT was very friendly and the process couldn't be any easier. I am currently... purchasing my second vehicle from them. I honestly wouldn't trust any other used dealership. RT is the way to go!

September 25, 2013

Been trying to get my hands on a specific vehicle for some time now. The staff at RT Auto searched for almost a month until they got their hands on what... I wanted. They then put in work trying to get me approved for a loan. It wasn't easy with my credit history, but they found a way! Thanks RT.

September 24, 2013

Heard about RT from a friend who had purchased a few vehicles from them. The service was friendly, honest, and down to earth. The buying process was prompt... and on-point. RT gets an A in my book.

I walked in to just take a 'look' at some vehicles on their lot & really, really liked two in particular. They were very friendly, no pressure & down-...to-earth guys. They gave me a great/fair deal on my trade-in & an even greater deal on my 2008 (special service) white Tahoe! Thank you Thiago & Ralph!!!!