Freedom Motors, Inc

5 reviews

December 20, 2019

Our family lives in Connecticut and connected with Dan Rogers by phone. We worked through our first experience with a conversion vehicle, and Dan walked... us through everything, step by step. It can be an overwhelming process, but Dan and the team at Freedom Motors made it all come together in a smooth way. We just received our car, and absolutely love it. It has already changed our lives and improved the quality of our son's life in the short time we have had it. Thank you to Freedom Motors, and we will definitely be back in the future.

May 2, 2019

I called told Freedom Motors what I needed. Within 3 days they had a van that has everything I need. Thank you for your great customer service

June 3, 2018

I bought a van two years ago. It was misrepresented. Had been in an accident andcthat was not disclosed. I was told it had leather seats and “all the bells... and whistles.” None of that was true. It was bare bones, which I didn’t discover until the next day. Was delivered close to dark and I was pressured to hurry and sign the papers, including one that I accepted it “as is”. Needed a $600 dollar repair the first day I drove it, and has needed that same repairs three times since. They won’t do anything!

March 9, 2018

this car was filthy in side and out spare tire just laying in back. seats are dirty the drivers side floor mat is muddy and dirty. very disappointed

August 30, 2017

I found Freedom Motors at the Abilities Expo in NJ. I called the sales lady after I got home. Britteny has been so helpful. She called me or texted... answers whenever I had questions. I bought a 2017 Kia Soul an am quite pleased with it. Britteny even brought one from MI to my home in NJ to demo. It took a little time to convert the car for handicapped use, but it was well worth it. I didn't want a large van (although Freedom has them, too!) and was overjoyed to find this alternative. If you need a handicapped vehicle, check out Freedom Motors. You'll be glad you did.