All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep

87 reviews

87 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 11, 2017

My salesman at All American was. Jesse Garcia lll. They went out of their way to make me very very Happy! Thank you so much!

Thanks for sharing this with us, we're glad that we could give an awesome experience at our dealership!

October 30, 2017

Lily Ramos was a great help from the start. Answered all my about our truck. Even helped surprising my wife by delivering it to our house. Thanks Lily

Thanks for sharing this awesome feedback with us! We're glad that our sales team could help answer all your questions and could deliver right to you! ...Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

October 28, 2017

I would like to start with saying, Thank You to Christine Avalos for the excellent service, hard work, and dedication she put into finalizing our vehicle.... We couldn't ask for a friendlier staff at All American thank you all for your help. We are greatfull to you all especially Christine. She is one in a million. All American is very lucky to have such a great person working for them. Keep up the excellent service. And again THANK YOU.

Thanks for sharing your awesome feedback with us! We are glad to see that you had a wonderful experience visiting our dealership. Enjoy your new vehic...le, and let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.

October 27, 2017

The visit was friendly an fast,the sales person was very helpful with our wants an needes in a vehicle,I would recommend them to our family an friends

Thanks for the honest feedback on your visit seeing us! We're glad that we could make this an easy and fun car buying experience for you!

Mike Perez

Internet Manager

October 20, 2017

Highly recommend All American sales person Christine Avalos , very patient ,knowledgeable, friendly , honest and reassuring. Takes the time to explain... and demonstrate all features of vehicle we purchased .

October 14, 2017

The service is great and our sales rep was awsome!! We got our 2018 Charger!!We were serviced in a timely manner and we would highly recommend Christine... Avalos at All American!

Thanks for sharing this with us! We appreciate the kind words on your experience buying your new charger from us. We are glad that it was a wonderful ...experience!!!

October 11, 2017

I received such a great experience with this dealer ship. I got an awesome car and a awesome deal. Thank you Jesse for your great customer service!

We're glad that we could give you an awesome experience visiting our dealership! Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

October 10, 2017

We came in with high hopes and dreams and our salesperson delivered. She did everything she could to work with what we had to get what we wanted. Thank... you

Thanks for sharing your awesome feedback with us! We're glad that we could make this a wonderful experience for you! Please come back and see us anyti...me.

October 10, 2017

She was kind and friendly and the only one who offered to help. Her coustomer service was amazing! And she was kind and generous. I use to work door to... door sales and It is berry hard to convince me but she did and if anyone would come by I would recomend her to everyone

Thanks for sharing your wonderful input with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us!

October 6, 2017

I took the time to understand what I'm going through with my finance. Very patient with me and making sure that i get in safe and reliable vehicle for... me and my kids..

Thanks for the honest feedback on us, Devin! We are always happy to hear about the wonderful experiences our customers have!