All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep

87 reviews

87 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 6, 2017

Lilianna was our saleswoman and could not have made this process any easier! I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy. Thank you, Lilianna!

Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us! We are glad that we could help get you into a brand new car! Enjoy your Charger!

October 4, 2017

The entire process was seamless as I was out the door in about an hour... from evaluating my trade in, negotiating a deal, to signing documents. They gained... a loyal customer today! Thank you Jesse and the All American Team.

Thank you so much Mrs. Turner. We had a ton of fun helping you out, and we welcome you to the All American Family.

Jesse Garcia

Salesman

October 3, 2017

Lily was helpful throughout my first vehicle experience. She took her time to help me understand what all I needed to get the deal done.

October 3, 2017

Had a really great experience the employees were nice and helped me with any questions I had. Also Helped me get my very first car.

October 3, 2017

Well everything is possible. They kept trying to find the right deal for me worked with me and made it happen. Very attentive thanks alot!

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are happy to welcome you to the All American Family!

October 3, 2017

I love my Charger and it was all made possible by wonderful people! I was just in looking at POSSIBLY buying a car but my sales person Christine worked... her magic and I just couldn't let the offer slide! Thanks Christine!

Christine Avalos

Sales

Hiram Flores

Finance Manager

October 3, 2017

This dealership has the best staff and selection of vehicles my sales associate Lilly Ramos made my visit very pleasant. I was treated like family by the... whole team and I feel in love with my car. The team did everything possible to get me in my choice of car I recommend this dealer to everyone and recommend Lilly Ramos for the best help to get in the perfect vehicle. Thank you Lilly Ramos and team for everything see you on my next purchase.

Jorge, Thank you so much for the review. We pride ourselves on doing good business and making our customers ownership experience the best possible. ... Thank you for your purchase and we welcome you to the All American Family!

September 6, 2017

Tim Gardner was nice, helpful, friendly and great to deal with. Very professional and not pushy. I would trade here again. I felt like they were very fair.... And Ruben Madrigal in the finance department was very nice and the whole process went smooth and easy.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know!

Tim Gardner

Salesman

November 8, 2016

These people had our truck for 2 weeks and did nothing but reflash the engine warning light, and fixed a center console light, was lied to over and over... by management saying they submitted warranty paperwork, which they didn't until getting the GM involved, that worked the first time, the second week realized they're all incompetent, not sure how anyone gets a vehicle fixed when no one does their jobs, I hate liars and incompetent management! The GM Mickie/ Dickie/Rickie or whoever then wanted to cop attitude because I let him know of the dealershipships lack of communication, lack of motivation to work, or get things fixed, AND especially their lack of communication to warranty companies! Will also be contacting, Ram, Chrysler, and Mopar with complaints due to their inability to get things resolved, we ended up leaving with an unfixed Truck in search of techs with knowledge and management with a backbone!

Vikki, We apologize you feel this way. We¿¿¿ve tried to do everything possible to help you, we simply can¿¿¿t control what your warranty company will... and will not cover. We also tried everything we could think of with Chrysler as well. I standby the job our staff did. If you¿¿¿d like to discuss this in more detail, please give me a call at the store. Mickey Sprous General Manager 806-828-6261

July 26, 2016

Overall it was a better experience then when. I bought the last two new vehicles from a dealership. It was less of a headache this time around.

Thanks for the feedback, we're glad we could help!