All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep

87 reviews

87 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 1, 2016

Thank you so much Shiloh for all your help in finding me the right car!! I will continue to recommend you to all my friends and family! Great job!!

We¿¿¿re glad Shiloh was able to find the perfect car for you, thanks for the great feedback!

June 30, 2016

I am still in shock at how easy the buying process was. Shiloh Coffman is amazing. She listened to what I needed and found the perfect deal for me. Throughout... the whole process, she made me feel like she was there for me, that my needs were her first and foremost priority....not her pocketbook. She's definitely not the stereotypical car sales person. Thank you Shiloh! Annie White did an amazing job making all the paperwork easy to understand and fast.

Thanks for the great feedback! Shiloh is great and always goes above and beyond for our customers. Please let us know if you need anything else!

June 18, 2016

Shiloh Coffman was my sales lady and she did a great job. Her time that she spent in making the sale showed her dedication to her customers and her company.... She delivered my truck to My house and took care of everything and did not leave until late that night. All American is very fortunate to have her as part of their great team. I would recommend All American to all that I know. Thanks for being such a great group.

Gil, We agree, Shiloh is awesome and always takes care of her customers! Thanks for the great feedback, please let us know if you need anything else! ...

June 3, 2016

I would like to thank Travis Bell, Hiram Flores, and Annie White, for the patience durring buying process. They were all very professional. No hard sell.

Thanks for the feedback, we¿¿¿re just glad we could help. Please let us know if you need anything in the future and be sure to tell your friends and f...amily about us!

May 10, 2016

Stopping right off HW84 I walked in and not finding seeing the vehicle I wanted. I received a phone call at 9 am the next day with the exact truck I described....

December 27, 2015

Great group! They gave wonderful service. Made sure that I get just what I wanted. I will recommend this place to anyone. I got top service.

October 31, 2015

Andre was awesome. It was a real pleasure to do business with him. We really appreciate him! We would definitely look for Andre to do business again!

Thanks! We¿¿¿re glad we could help and we appreciate you choosing All American in Slaton!

July 10, 2015

Thank you so much for fixing our truck turbo diesel. You were a great team and kept us informed. Thank you for all of your hard work!

February 9, 2015

We went to All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep and found the best 2015 Jeep Sport. The price was right! Our salesman Travis Bell was great! All the staff... came up to us and greeted us and welcomed us. It was a GREAT experience all around! If you are looking for a vehicle this is the place. One happy family. :)

November 12, 2014

I recently purchased a 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie truck from All American in Slaton. This purchase was more or less completely handled via the internet, with... one or two subsequent phone calls with Micah Robnett. We settled on a fair price and I picked up the truck the next day with a minimum amount of closing paperwork. Micah is a really decent and friendly Internet Sales Mgr and made the overall process easy and devoid of any unnecessary drama. Nae Washington was also involved, primarily in making sure I understood all the new features of the new truck and also in getting a subsequent detailing of the truck scheduled for me. She leaves you with the impression that she really is interested in your overall satisfaction in your truck purchase. All in all, a very quick and easy transaction. This is the second Ram truck I've purchased from All American since 2009. Both were handled via the internet and both were handled professionally.