All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep

87 reviews

87 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 29, 2011

This was a great experience! I am a single woman so car shopping in general makes me want to cringe! Having to watch out for people taking advantage of... you or being given the "little lady" treatment are extra stressors NOT needed when figuring out the best vehicle and price to pay for it. I worked with Austen as a salesman, Mickey as the manager and Brad for the financing. They were all great! Very informative, quick to act when I had a request; they left the pushy, creepy salespeople on someone else's lot! My experience in general was very pleasant. I would recommend any of my friends to go to All American in Slaton! By the way... I am now driving my new car and LOVING it! Thanks All American! Robin

March 23, 2011

Initially I had stopped in to do a little window shopping however, when approached by Austen, we got to talking and through his excelent perception he... knew what I was shopping for. I laid out details as to what I had expected and what would make me walk... Well Mr. Lindsey not only listened but got me what I wanted. All American has been my Dealership through the last 2 new vehicles I purchased. Friendliness, courteous and professional, Qualities that are hard to find these days. Visit, you won't be disappointed!

March 4, 2011

in searching for a new vehicle I checked the All American website and was put into contact with Ellis. He was very friendly and helpful. After several... email exchanges I felt comfortable in calling Ellis for some one on one conversation. I told him what type vehicle I had to trade in, how much I could put down and gave him a ball park figure for carpayments. I also told him which particle Dodge Grand Caravan I was interested in. He arranged for the vehicle to be there for me and my husband to examine and drive and helped make the whole purchase as quick and painless as possible. Eliis was awesome and I would highly recommend All American and Eliis to anyone looking for that new and perfect vehicle. The more I drive my new Grand Caravan the more I like it.

March 3, 2011

I told the guys upfront what i was looking for and what i was able to do money wise. I was never pressured in anyway. About 2hrs after arriving there i... drove home a new 2011 Dodge truck. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Just make sure to tell Ellis right off the bat to please not sing. (LOL)

February 15, 2011

Brad was the only salesman that replied when I was search for a new vehicle. Every other Dealer including other All American businesses never responded... despite multiple requests. He had what I wanted so it was an easy sale. Do wish the price was better.

February 3, 2011

I was sure that I could not get a new car. I had been told by other dealers in town to come back in a year or so. When Ellis Hill called me and ask about... getting me into the vechicle I wanted I told him that I had been informed that it was not possibles He worked for over 3 days but he got it done.

February 3, 2011

Ellis made buying a new truck easy and painless. I live in Midland and he drove it to me and I am amazed with the whole experience!! I got a great deal... on my trade in and a really good price on the new truck. It was clean and ready to go as soon as he delivered it!