Leith Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Leith Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.

Kia K5 GT-Line

The salesman Joseph was very accommodating to me. I requested to test drive couple cars as soon as I got there and he was quick and never asked too much questions, he gave me my space and I really appreciate that. Also, Marlon helped with explaining all the features of the car. He was very thorough and knew what he was talking about. Great team

Great customer service!

The staff at Leith Chrysler Dodge was very nice, caring and informative. The person that I normally interact with the most is Ryan in the service department. He definitely made my experience positive and pleasant.

Veronica from Raleigh

I always have a wonderful experience when I come. Everyone is so nice and professional. I have also recommended this dealership to a friend. Thank you!!!!

Service done well

People were prompt and friendly, service was done without pressure to add additional service. The lounge was quiet and comfortable. Pretty much what I want for service

2011 Ram 3500

Service department was willing to try something new and it was successful. They were able to enable remote looking on my truck which did not have this feature.

Great experience at Leith Jeep Wendell

Eddie, my salesman, made it an effortless purchase and the sales manager, Luis was equally helpful. Overall, a quick (as it could be) experience that was completely positive.

Superb Customer Service

What I like the most was their patience and their willingness to work with me despite me being out of state. Communication was A1 and I got all the information I needed. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know in the market for a new vehicle.

Scat Pack Purchase

The buying process was simple and fast and LOVED My salesman Ruben! Very painless process. The hour drive was worth it to purchase my new Challenger!

New Sportage

I have always had exceptional service from the sales dept. this was my 7th vehicle from this dealership. The staff makes you feel welcome and never rushed. The always seem to go way beyond to make sure you are satisfied. I would recommend that you check them out if you are in the market for a new or used car. Mark and Sherwood were so very helpful. It is also nice to walk into a dealership and they recognize you and call you by name. My hat goes off to all of them especially Doug for all the years of help with our cars when we go to purchase them.

Buyer

Great people. Professional. Great atmosphere. Didn't feel pressured. All questions were answered. Love my new Sedona Van. Would recommend this dealership. Thank you very much