Apollo Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles

Saturday 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(201) 200-0092 (201) 200-0092

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Found the guidance I needed for first car purchase

I got the guidance for my first finance vehicle. Got a good deal. Jack the manager help me out. Good customer service. No pressure to purchase the car. The owner Moe also made sure my vehicle was serviced full synthetic oil and new brakes. I am in love with my new Infiniti!

Great group of people. Helped when others wouldnt

I was in need of a car and had went to 2 other dealerships in jersey city, who were rude and told me i couldnt get approved with my credit. Moe and Jack were not only helpful in putting me in a car, but also gave me tips on how to repair my credit. They are genuine people who dont judge you based on your credit. Big thanks to them.

1.0

HORRIBLE

I went to this dealership with every intention of purchasing a vehicle(Infiniti G35). I was greeted by one of the salesmen that asked me a series of questions as far as financial. I would like to mention i purchased 3 vehicles in the past and i'm only 24. Long story short the salesmen assumed they knew what my credit score was and told i wouldn't be able to afford a 9k car. They then began to argue with me and told me he will not sell me a car without a valid reason. I processed to leave went to another dealership and got approved for a car thats stickered for 13k with low payments! If your looking for a used car dealership with respectful salesmen this is not the place for you. Put your money and trust in the hands of people that was raised to respect others.

Dealer response

Hello DP. My name is Jack and I am the General Manager at Apollo. Unfortunately, this particular vehicle had a deposit on it and was not available for sale. We here at Apollo value our customer service and will not sell a vehicle that has a commitment on it. We are more than happy to locate any similar vehicles upon request.

1.0

very unprofessional

I called 2 days in advance and the vehicle I came to see was in a very poor condition, the owner of the shop was using it as his personal vehicle and smoked inside of it. Very disgusting. Also the advertise their vehicles with a much lower price and then when you come to see it they raise the price more than $3000 .

4.4

Clean cars,, reasonable pricing,,,,,

Great friendly courteous professional sales and service department and I thank them!!!

great service

i came to them with my car that i purchase from some were else . they work on my car as if i purchase from them. they call me every step of the way. they went above and beyond to make sure they can repair my car. its hard to find honest car dealers who willing to help and work out arrangements to meet your satisfaction.

Clean cars, great pricing, good service

Great cars for reasonable prices. Friendly and courteous service.