Warner Motors

227 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 22, 2019

Warner are for the People. Thank God for Warner’s. The staffs are professional and caring. I would refer my friends and family to purchase a car there.

September 19, 2017

Came in needing to upgrade a car for my son. Was taken care of in a professional manner. Everything was clearly explained. Walked out a couple of hours... later with reliable transportation with no fuss or hassle. Would recommend this dealer for anyone who needs to buy a quality used car.

Thank you Paul for your continued business. We appreciate that you trust us enough to upgrade and get your son a car from us as well. Thank you once a...gain for choosing us. We are delighted to have you as a customer.

September 11, 2017

Great customer service. Very Knowledgeable about merchandise.. would refer others here!

Terry, Thank you for the kind words from your recent visit with us. We pride ourselves in delivering efficient customer service. Thank you for your ti...me and your business!

September 11, 2017

Daniel C is the man to see. If he can't get you driving, no one will. Fast and speedy approvals. Excellent Dealer!

Hahaahaa!!!! That's hilarious but so true. Thank you Tige for leaving an awesome review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you... for years to come.

September 6, 2017

Best car buying experience. I found the truck online, drove from Yonkers and it was exactly what they said it was. I'm very happy I found them.

Thank you for trusting us to take a drive all the way from Younkers. We believe your time is valuable so we are delighted that you chose us. From the ...entire team, we appreciate your business.

August 18, 2017

Sean was very helpful and thorough. It is a great pleasure working with him. i felt safe and appreciative. Thanks for getting me back on the road!! :)

Thank you for taking to time out to leave such a wonderful review. We are overjoyed that Sean was able to provide you with great customer service. Tha...nk you for trusting us by helping you get you back on the road. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us.

August 8, 2017

I had a great experience here at Warner Motors. Dealt with Shawn, his knowledge of the vehicle was awesome. Great experience overall!!

Thank you Yvonne! Sean will be delighted to hear that you were happy with the service he provided. Thank you for leaving a great review. We appreciate... your business.

July 26, 2017

First, everything on this place is the most excellent one that I have been. The car is awesome. The service is wonderful. Their agents are professional.... if I have a chance to buy another car I will certainly choose them. I really like them and strongly recommend to anyone who wants to buy a car.

Wow Hongyang!!!! After reading your review we are grateful that you decided to choose us for your purchasing needs. Thank you from the entire team, we... look forward to servicing you for years to come. Thank you and we appreciate you as a customer.

July 26, 2017

Great service! I worked with Dan to purchase a vehicle. He took his time and went through every process with me. Ultimately I ended up with a great car,... low mileage.

HAHAAAA!!!! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review. We are beyond ecstatic that you ended up with the car you deserve. Congrats on your ...new purchase!

July 7, 2017

I walked in not too sure what i wanted and walked out beyond satisfied with the car and total car buying experience. Sean helped every step, explaining... any and everything I asked. Truly the best car buying experience ever! I will recommend to anyone looking to buy a car.

Thank you Jasmine for the kind words from your recent visit. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with your car buying experience. We will... be sure to let Sean know that he has exceeded your expectations. We appreciate you taking out the time to write this great review and we appreciate you as a new customer.