Jason Ross Auto Sales

17 reviews

September 22, 2016

I purchased a 2011 Lexus, site unseen from Jason and everything worked out just fine. The car was delivered 900 miles as described with no surprises other... than a dead battery but that's to be expected on a car this age. Jason was firm but fair on his pricing, was available when I called and made sure any concerns I had were taken care of. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and will definitely contact him in the future for my next car.

March 12, 2016

The best and fastest service I've got in 30 years of buying cars

Thank You!!

February 23, 2016

Great overall experience. As expected with a small dealership there were some interruptions while making the deal

March 9, 2015

Hello i'm Randall B i have been looking for a Toyota Tacoma 4 X 4 with low miles at a Good price And Ross set me up with just what i was looking for at... a Good price and was easy to work with. Very Smart Man and Great to deal with. I will return for next Car. Thanks Mr Ross & Son

April 17, 2014

When I contacted Jason, I had a really bad taste in my mouth from trying to buy a car from a Honda dealership in Winston-Salem. They didn't believe I would... walk away from the car that I was interested in when everything I had asked for, they ignored. I am so glad I did. Jason has off the lot pricing which is totally wonderful . .no haggling on price and trying to get payments where you want them. He let me take the van I was interested in to my mechanic and transmission guys and fixed the problems they found . .still at the price he had advertised. Graham is a great little town and it is worth the drive. Jason and his boys, all veterans - including Mom, really made this purchase easy. And . .to top it all off, they gave our family a free meal at the little restaurant across the street from their dealership.

March 15, 2014

Jason was a great help and though I was unable to purchase a car he treated me with respect and offered future assistance. Excellent in all aspects! Doug... NC

January 4, 2014

Jason was easy to work with and professionally answered all my questions and concerns. I live an hour from this dealer was buying a car for my daughter... who lives out of state and the car was to be registered out of state. Jason guided me through the process and the transaction went smoothly. I really liked that there were no hidden fees in the transaction. I definitely would recommend Jason Ross Auto Sales to anyone wanting a good deal on a used car.