Elbrus Auto Brokers Inc.

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Elbrus Auto Brokers Is Top Notch Used Car Dealer!

Being a 20 year mechanic, I have been on both sides of the auto dealership experience. The auto buying experience can be a very stressful. Buying from Elbrus surprised me because it was very easy and stress free. Joyce was excellent and I found a list of items wrong with vehicle. Not only did they fix everything that I had on my list, they went one step further and replaced brake components because they drove it and he felt "they didn't feel as good as they should", so he had them replaced. Being in the automotive business, I can honestly say not many places would go above and beyond on repairs. A+ dealer in my book!

• Elbrus

Very friendly and helpful. Would recommend shopping for a used vehicle here.

Very friendly and helpful. Would recommend shopping for a used vehicle here.

• Elbrus Auto Brokers, Inc.

This place had great customer service. I would recommend to any family member or friend. Thank you.

• Remarkable

What caught my attention was their amazing range of great cars. All or at least the cars I have viewed had great milage. When I had my personal mechanic inspect the used car that I was in the process of purchasing, I was amazed to find out that the car did not have any problems AT All! Not even any tiny problems. Ever since the first time my girlfriend and I stepped onto the lot, Oftum and Joyce have been amazing dealers, resources, and help. I honestly can say I have made friends that truly care. Such honest people as well (Oftum helped me find the cheapest APR rate for my credit score). As this was my first time purchasing a vehicle from a dealer, he helped me from the time I stepped on the lot to helping me drop off the car I purchased from the lot to my apartment (Because there were 2 vehicles and only 1 me.) Never thought I would have such a great car purchase experience as a first time buyer. I thought dealers were nothing but scam artists but not them, they truly care. Fell in love with my new car before and after purchase. Would highly recommend them to future vehicle buyers.

• Awesome Service!!!

I was with my boyfriend throughout the entire process of buying his new car. The dealers were beyond friendly, informative, helpful, and all around great! They helped us make the best decisions, find the lowest interest rates, and continuously pointed us in the right direction! I will be going back to get my car from them as well! The service was excellent and the selection of cars is just right! I recommend them to any and everyone

• Time Well Spent

The time here was well spent. Very nice place, good people. Will come back.

The time here was well spent. Very nice place, good people. Will come back.

• A special gem

Elbrus Auto Brokers on West Ridge Rd. did a phenominal job leading me through the steps and all my questions were answered. Respectful worker and professional business.

• 2010 Ford Transit, Great Buy

Good People. Easy to deal with. This work truck is ideal for the work I do. It was a great buy.

• Fantastic Service!

I contact Oftum a little less than a week before I came out to Rochester from Michigan. I was buying a 2005 GTO. He was super helpful with the entire process and the level of service was terrific. He even waited with me at the DMV to get the transporter temporary license plate for 3 hours. Really great service. Made buying a car in another state seem easy. I will definitely be recommending this dealership.

• Amazing service!

I was set on replacing my 2007 Mazda 3 hatchback. Mazda 3 hatchbacks are hard to come by and I ended up venturing out to Rochester (I live in Buffalo) to look for one. There were three I had planned to look at, I went to Elbrus Auto Brokers first. I loved the car and got a good vibe from the owner, Oftum. Oftum doesn't just care about making a sale he cares if his customers get the best interest rate available. He is very knowledgable about interest rates and the financial side of purchasing a car. I felt I was buying my car from a friend.

Krystal, It was a pleasure working with you and welcome to the Elbrus Family. I hope your blue Mazda keeps you safe and serves you for many miles to come. Thank you for your business and kind words. Sincerely, Oftum