Golling PreOwned Superstore

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:30am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(248) 334-3600 (248) 334-3600

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Satisfied purchase

Very pleased with our purchase! Rubin was Great to work with, friendly easy going ,not pushy. Staff was wonderful to work with. Would recommend to others.

Grand Cherokee

Randy V. Did a great job helping me get into a new pre-owned grand Cherokee. Excellent vehicle and salesman. Will be recommending him and Golling to friends and family. Thanks again!

Wonderful Experience

Rubin our Saleman was wonderful very patient and kind the whole process went very smooth would highly recommend!!!! Great selection of vehicles hurry and come choose yours.

Great Service

Jason was such a great guy. He helped my girlfriend and I get into a beautiful Jeep. He worked with me over a number of days to get what was best for us and was so patient.

Sales professional RUBIN BELL

Sales experience has been great and professional REALLY appreciate AND WILL continue to do business with Golling and thank for your help and will always be true

Professional sales and service

Rubin and Kyle were great to do business with once again! Have been a Golling customer over the years now and hope to continue the relationship.

Jason’s review

Jason was so easy to work with. No pressure and I felt I could trust him. Love my used truck. Thanks Jason for all your help. I’ll be back!!

Rubin Bell was great

Rubin bell was great. He was very helpful and helped me find the perfect car. I will definitely be back to do business in the future

great customer service will definitely return

great experience Jason was very nice and patient didn't feel rushed took the time to explain everything to me very satisfied will return thanks again

SRT 8

I am very happy with the kindness and attension that has been given by Jason and his support team at this dealership. So at this time I would love to thank Jason and the GULLING Family for their service and friendship!