Toro Auto

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 29, 2016

I am so happy with the service I received from Toro Auto.Everyone was polite and knowledgable.There was no pressure selling and I just can't say enough... good things about the service.I have had bad deals at other small dealers but Toro is the small dealer that takes care of you like a huge dealer.I will definetly go back when it is time to upgrade my truck.Again,EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!

September 25, 2018

Don’t let the fact that this is a small independently owned dealership deter you. It was hands down the best car buying experience I’ve ever... had. The owner is kind, trustworthy, fair, and honest. He is what every car dealer should strive to be. I’m very happy with the car I bought from him, I will be recommending This dealership to everyone I know.

August 7, 2018

Great customer service and reliability! They worked with me to get a good deal and the best financing available. The price was great and the vehicle... I bought is in great condition! will visit again THANK YOU

July 28, 2018

Great selection. Had exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted. Quick and easy process, TERRIFIC!! Would definitely recommend and will definitely... be back.

May 26, 2018

Beware these guys are no good They appear to very helpful Once that car leaves the lot they pretty much don't want nothing to do with you or the... car I honestly believe that circus monkeys can do better than them never again

April 12, 2018

We have bought 3 vehicles here They are great people to deal with Any issue you have they resolve immediately Have no complaints at all

March 23, 2018

Had a great experience here! I had been shopping around for a truck for weeks before coming here. That all changed when I went to Toro Auto!! The team... is very friendly, honest, helpful, and did not pressure me at all. I was very impressed with the prices, the inventory, and the amazing condition my truck was in. I highly recommend car shopping here!

February 28, 2018

Beware, nearly every car at this dealer has major damage reported.. Just look at the carfax and you will see all these vehicles have issues reported like... FRAME damage..i saw one car there with its rim bent so severely i cant believe its on the lot..also, these guys will attempt to sell you the cars WITHOUT mentioning the damages!! This business is also NOT BBB rated, for a good reason..Do as i will be doing and buy a car with NO damage elsewhere, buy one here and you will be stuck with it, AND the payments! Read the reviews!!!

January 26, 2017

Didn't even get the chance to go and look at the vehicle, they stopped answering emails after the second one , I have gone there in the past and they are... hack jobs on their repairs on a lot of older vehicles. And slightly overpriced

October 6, 2016

This place was wonderful. First of all they answer the phone within one ring of the dial. They are very kind courteous and were wonderful about explaining... the whole process for my wife and myself. We will be returning to buy a new car.