Carmix Auto Sales

(570) 301-6359 (570) 301-6359

4.5

1.0

ford explorer

the car wasn't in the best of condition, yet they wanted top dollar for it. the offer for the trade in was a joke. I certainty won't waste my time stopping in again!!!!!!!!

Dealer response

ken singer, thanks for your feedback, every car we sell is serviced, state inspected, fully detailed and comes with a warranty, we price our cars very competitively, its unfortunate that my guys couldn't put a deal together with you, we do a ton of business into your town of meshoppen, and i have many friends there. Your trade i was told has 2 different color seats and has rust that would keep it from passing pa inspection, we deal in a opinion based business, it is impossible for us to swap our car for yours, we do have several programs that cater to bad credit, thanks again

Buy your next car here!!!

Those who know me know I’ve bought ALOT of vehicles, my experience here was hands down the BEST car buying experience I’ve EVER had! I drove almost 4 hours to make this purchase and it was worth every minute of it! Brandon Harris was not only polite, honest and helpful but was truly a pleasure to do business with. I will certainly be back for my next purchase and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND doing business with Carmix. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

CarBuying

All of the employees were incredibly helpful and went above and beyond to not only serve us, but befriend us. Definitely recommended to new car buyers.

2.0

Organization

Sent a request for availability, visited same day, staff was nice but told that the car was already sold, next morning an email said the car was there ready for a test drive, internet dept (1 star) is not connected to the sales department (3 stars). Will not buy from them.

Easiest, most stressfree purchase I ever made

From the moment I walked onto the lot I was treated with respect and warmth. Ron and Joe made the truck buying experience so pleasant, but most important I feel I got a quality vehicle at a very good price. Their attention to detail, honesty, and patience in explaining everything inspired trust and confidence. Although they were busy, they made me feel as though I was important and the focus of their attention. Beautiful vehicles, professional staff, and a warm, family atmosphere! They were recommended by a friend and they served me well.

Great Dealership!!

Amazing service from a top notch team. From the very start, Carmix handled everything for me and they continue to check in with me regarding my purchase. My brother from Maryland is a repeat customer and both him and I recommend Carmix to all of our family and friends. Ron Smith and his staff are staples in the Car industry and there is a comfort in knowing that you are getting a quality vehicle without getting a song and dance from a shady salesman!!!

2010 silverado

i drove 200 miles to buy my new truck, mark in the internet dept was extremly helpful, the truck was as described , better really. i couldn't be happier

1990 corvette

i traveled 2 hours to get the car. it was ready and waiting for me to sign the papers. painless to say the least. totally enjoyed my buying experience!!! thanks again.

They can find what you are looking for !

Carmix helped me locate just the car I was looking for . Great customer service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Kudo's to the team !

They Delivered my car to me.

Very happy with this dealership! My old car died so they delivered my new one to my house. They were very accommodating. The owner even went the extra mile and set up my phone's Bluetooth for me. Couldn't have had a smoother process.