Larchmont Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-263-1671 Email Dealer
Service 866-900-5923

Average based on 36 reviews
  • Buying new car

Dealing with Fernando G. was such a pleasant experience. He was professional, knowledgeable and helped me make the best decision according to my needs. It was a quick an efficient process! He spent time showing me the cars available and answered all my questions. He didn't push me or badger me and I felt comfortable working with him.

• 2016 Grand Cherokee High Altitude

After shopping around multiple dealerships I finally had an excellent experience at Larchmont Jeep Chrysler and Dodge! I got my 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee high altitude for an excellent price with excellent customer service! Highly recommend!

• Great Dealer

Easy process and very quick turnaround on buying a new car. Fernando Gulla was great to work with.

• New 2016 Ram

By far the best dealership in the area!! 14 years with Jeep Chrysler Dodge and this was the easiest, fastest and understanding process. Thanks!!!

• Top Notch Car Buying Experience

There were a number of people I interacted with while purchasing my new car. Jesus specifically was super friendly, professional, and a real pleasure to work with.

• Great and easy experience

• Love me new jeep. 3rd lease.

Another great sales experience. 3rd lease. Love my new Jeep Grand cherokee 75th anniversary edition. So cool. Fernando Gulla helped my on all my leases. With all my questions and options. He is the best.

• good brilliant guys

just got my 2011 grand Cherokee Laredo.......these guys are just wonderful...Patrick, jack etc...they are good people.. knowledgeable....just go to them u gonna get good service for your money.

• love my jeep

Just bought a new 2015 grand cherokee and Jesus was the sales person who assisted me and made the process plain and simple. If you in the market for a jeep. Visit larchmont jeep and ask for Jesus.

• Larchmont Jeep Makes Car Buying Fast & Easy

The team at Larchmont Chrysler Jeep Dodge helped me get in my car in 1 day - literally. Great price, friendly and consultative team, and no pressure whatsoever. Jesus was the first to smile and say hello even while he was busy helping another customer. Then Fernando took me and helped me out. It was seamless and easy. The best part is the car. I can't speak for all the cars, but the grand cherokee limited is a dream so far. Go to these guys and take the pain out of car buying.