Larchmont Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

75 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 28, 2019

After a weekend of failed attempts at 2 other dealers, I was relieved at the level of patience and genuineness from Fernando and the other employees at... Larchmont Jeep Dealer. Fernando was sweet, funny, professional, and patient. He even sat in the car with me to link and pair my phone and walked me through (very patiently) all of the "bells and whistles". I will be back soon for my husband's car!

July 13, 2019

Best Customer Service! This is my 3rd SUV purchased at Larchmont Jeep. Our entire family all purchased their jeeps here. We are now a 5 Jeep family!... The Sales staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. My sales associate Fernando guides me through the process - never ever feeling rushed and answered all my questions. I highly recommend Larchmont Chrysler Jeep !!!!

• July 1, 2016

Dealing with Fernando G. was such a pleasant experience. He was professional, knowledgeable and helped me make the best decision according to my needs.... It was a quick an efficient process! He spent time showing me the cars available and answered all my questions. He didn't push me or badger me and I felt comfortable working with him.

June 29, 2019

Great place to buy a vehicle, was quick and easy. Other dealers you wait all day to take possession even if you have good credit, not the case here!!

December 3, 2018

Fernando is a phenomenal salesman, he is honest, patient, and thorough. He made our buying process beyond graceful. My family and I will be lifelong customers.

November 14, 2018

Very courteous and respectful towards my needs in a new car. I had a very good experience at this dealership and I would definitely go back.

September 29, 2018

The experience at this dealership was terrific. It's our second time and we'd go back again. They are not pushy at all - just super helpful.

August 1, 2018

This is the 2nd Jeep Wrangler Unlimited I leased from Larchmont. The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and was considerate of my time. They made... it easy for me from the beginning of my search to delivery. I special ordered my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and my salesman, Fernando, walked me through the process. His attention to detail and advice made the experience extremely enjoyable and stress free. He actually made buying a car fun. The Larchmont team hit the mark. I felt great about my purchase. This makes 2 Jeeps in a row that I am completely satisfied with. They were able to beat all the other prices I was quoted. I would recommend Fernando and Larchmont Jeep for your needs. They are trustworthy, down to earth and care about their customers.

July 24, 2018

I could not say enough positive things about the entire shopping experience. Top notch all around! Fernando is a true professional in every sense of the... word. Best deal I could find anywhere! Showroom is extremely clean and entire staff is friendly. Already begun to recommend!

March 19, 2018

I just got my 2019 Jeep Cherokee. This is the third Jeep I've gotten from Larchmont Chrysler. They make getting a car a " no brainer". Salesmen are great,... attentive, no pressure and make sure you get the best deals. Followup service is wonderful. People are so nice and make sure they do everything they can to make sure you're satisfied.